Wednesday, January 5, 2011

POOF UPDATE 1/4/11

  Rumkormill News   http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=191982


Gotta call you, Brother, for all the crap you get pounded with everyday, staying steady, finding the middle and, letting it all flow to it's proper destination....away from you. This is the lesson of a Master. It is what "kung fu" teaches behind all the 'bruce lee' stuff.

I've seen here and, judging by what I saw coming at me in my own mail box, I'd say somebody fed the children too much sugar, in the last few days. I bow out and everyone, loses their mind. Look, I don't care what anyone accuses me of, I have been 'here,'done ,that got a t-shirt since before anyone ever was where I was.

A big chunk of their directives were the remaking america to what was intended. Yes, really and truthfully, this place was intended to be the 'truth of freedom'...everybody equal, yea, a kind of nirvana, the stuff of visions. What everybody fudges on....yea that would to be nice...you bet...that's not possible, gotta live in the real world...ya know it's tough. That's the way it is..ya know...you live, ya die and ya do the best ya can.That's life...ya know. My intentions was to raise people's awareness beyond the neighborhood, hey beyond wash dc and new york. What do I see? A bunch of whining babies, ripping off their diapers and throwing poo up against anything it'll stick to.

I created a vacuum, I stepped out of the middle of all this and the rush to fill this began. So, richmond huh? Ya know, just because somebody says something doesn't mean you should repeat it, you could look like dumb ass because you didn't research properly. I don't care what christian school you attended and what title ya got....truth is truth and everyone will 'wear' what they say. Some of you remember, there are archives on every religion on this planet and ALL the leaders of them will be brought to the big table. Here's the facts, this is what you have been teaching...are you gonna tell them or should we?

Soon everybody that has a 'source' now, hey I know 'susan'...who cares, do I have my money, ain't nobody dropped nuthin' here, yet...ya got anything....nah I ain't got squat. Freak in blogs and newsletters, big freak in deal, I'm still broke..ya *&%*$@^, richmond virginia, huh....betcha that sucker don't raise his head again...like that guy found in a dumpster in delaware, yea worked for the bush' bunch, knew too much, might have said somethin'

Look, I wasn't talking to very many people back in 99....and I became like an amoeba, splitting and subdividing all across the planet. Found my words in places I never dreamed of...people made money from my view points. Whatever....there is but a handful of people who know the full scope of what is taking place right now. Old man bush and his babies are getting a full appreciation of that depth right now, No you get no next 'dinner', no more....you got your shot and you blew it. Stupid if you didn't follow the rothschild lead, their connection was more direct than yours.

Everybody needs to hold their powder and be ready for what is going down right now, the wealth of the world is being shifted into the poor folks hands and there isn't anything that can be done to stop it. Throwing poop all over the place isn't gonna to change nothing, you'll either accept what's coming right at you, or you'll get caught in the rapids and spin...

JM your've got the rope... this is Poof, that is Poof quote's is not mine ... over and out......
Love and kisses

Poofness 







JM COMMENTS - stands for a real person John MacHaffie --- Gotta Luv this Poofness character. Almost all of my contacts feel the same -- Good Guy trying to do the right thing but relays BS ever so often. This is my promise - when the deliveries happen I will be moving on to the OP COMPASSION and OP PROJECTS programs. ---- And I do admittedly flunk as an intel messenger. Me is lousy!
Per I got the rope comment - I want off the roller coaster as much as you, Poofness. GOD Bless, Bro!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John, my friend, this is not the real "Poof". I've been getting his stuff for unto ten years. The grammer, language and the words of choice are the tell-tell revelation this junk came from someone impersonating the "real Poof" Sorry, my friend, this is pure "crap" from the gutter. Misinformation like the 4winded Ghost.

I'm very glad to support my friend "truth warrior" Poofness.

L Young from the Tennessee Republic