Saturday, June 30, 2012

David Rockefeller Thanks Mass Media

SATURDAY, JUNE 30, 2012

http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2012/01/altnews8-1ab-alcuin-httpalcuinbramerton.html
Alcuin Bramerton Twitter .. WikiLeaks Master Mirror Sites .. #1ab archive
Alcuin Bramerton profile ..... Index of blog contents ..... Home .....#1ab

Picture: The Western mainstream media at work

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during these years."

"But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
(David Rockefeller)

Picture: My name is television. Predatory hands emerging from TV screen.

My name is Television
And I spit in your face.

The more time you spend
Watching
My calculated froth
And manipulative bubble,
The more your intelligence
Is diminished,
The more your immune systems
Are weakened,
And the more my subliminal
Control messages
Raise your fears
And remove your money.

My name is Television.
I foment fear,
I foment anxiety,
I purvey insecurity,
I huckster shifting images
Of universal bad news,
Loud images
Of angry voices,
Persistent images
Of helpless victims,
Unavoidable images
Of starvation among plenty,
Of disease among wholeness,
And of poverty among abundance.

I amplify
Your sense of unsafeness
And looming victimhood,
And the encroaching evil
Of the other.
I amplify
Your sense of the enemy.

My name is Television.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is ZIONISM

Anonymous said...

ALL TRUE...

But NOW - when the REALLY impt. info is needed to be SPREAD to the mass peeps...this useful channel (many many tv channels) will be used SUCCESSFULLY (thanks to the decades of training by the cabal - what goes around, does come back to bite you lol) to RE-EDUCATE the public about all of the TRUTH!

ISN'T it funny how karma works!!!

RiGhT BaCk @ ya there Mr. D.R.; I think I am ruler of this planet!