Friday, March 29, 2013

Putin’s Speech by Drake

New post on Americannationalmilitia.com



Putin’s Speech

by Drake
I'm glad I'm not Russian - -but the general principle
is now more fitting for America than ever.
Putin's speech on 
Feb.04, 2013
This is one time I would recommend to our elected leaders, that they pay attention to the advice
of Vladimir Putin....how scary is that?
Spread the word and pass this on, and on, and on.

On February 4th, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed the Duma, (Russian Parliament), and gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia:
"In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need minorities">News | URL:
The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a standing ovation for five minutes.
Drake | March 29, 2013 at 12:54 pm | Categories: News | URL: http://wp.me/p2tRr3-Mc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May be the good guys need reading this whether they're mouse or cat most likely tail between their legs, what a shame. Putin got five minutes standing ovation good for Russia.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but I thought is was the American Government and not the people that police other Nations however thanks to Drake I stand corrected.

I suggest that Drake continue limiting his 5 minutes of fame to doing what he does best rambling about all the IN THE KNOW people and information to change his own country. I mean he's invaluable to the change of the US

I'm not Russian and its irrelevant as to if I agree with Putin or not that's between him the Russian citizens and those that choose to immigrate there.

The US and people need to stop policing other nations and mind their own business.

When you have cleaned up your own country and amoral government try lead by example. If I had to pick between Russia and the US I'd pick Russia. Putin says it like it is no smiling teleprompter in your face blowing smoke up your ass like president Obama

Drake needs to work on his own glass house