Friday, March 14, 2014

An old German Shepherd

An old German Shepherd starts chasing rabbits and before long, discovers that he's lost. Wandering about,
he notices a panther heading rapidly in his direction with the intention of having lunch

The old German Shepherd thinks, "Oh, oh! I'm in deep shit now!"

Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he immediately settles down to chew on the bones with
his back to the approaching cat. Just as the panther
is about to leap, the old German Shepherd exclaims loudly,

"Boy, that was one delicious panther! I wonder, if
there are any more around here?"

Hearing this, the young panther halts his attack in
mid-strike, a look of terror comes over him and he
slinks away into the trees.

"Whew!," says the panther, "That was close! That
old German Shepherd nearly had me!"

Meanwhile, a squirrel who had been watching the
whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put
this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection
from the panther. So, off he goes.

The squirrel soon catches up with the panther, spills
the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the panther.

The young panther is furious at being made a fool
of and says, "Here, squirrel, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine!"

Now, the old German Shepherd sees the panther
coming with the squirrel on his back and thinks,
"What am I going to do now?," but instead of
running, the dog sits down with his back to his
attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet,
and just when they get close enough to hear,
the old German Shepherd says...

"Where's that damn squirrel? I sent him off an
hour ago to bring me another panther!"

Moral of this story............... is: 
Don't mess with the old dogs... Age and skill
will always overcome youth and treachery!

Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and
experience.

If you don't send some to your 'old' friends right
away, there will be fewer people laughing in the
world.

Of course, I am in no way insinuating that you
are old,......rather just 'youthfully challenged'.

ps: You did notice the size of the print, didn't you?

1 comment:

Dan said...

I'm German.
My Father's Grandfather came from Germany in 1864.
My Mother's Great Grandfather came from Germany in 1864.
That was during the USA Civil War.
In 1996 I ran for President of the USA and could have been the youngest one, but you did NOT vote for me.
I am Now a Senior Citizen.
Now that You know this you could assume my ancestors could have been spies for Germany to get knowledge on how to fight a War as the Colonists got AWAY from Great Britain, and over the years the Germans could Take Over the World.
So I could have had the knowledge in 1996 to be YOUR German Shephard, and I could have gotten 'The Agreement Green Hilton Memorial Building Geneva and Certificate of Geneva' APPROVED back then and NOT let Obama claim he is the Best President Ever.
3/11/2014: The Freeing Of Humanity