Wednesday, March 12, 2014

KTFA's Memphis "The Hegelian Dialectic" & Comments

KTFA's Memphis  "The Hegelian Dialectic" & Comments

03/12/2014
The Hegelian Dialectic - an important key

Post by Memphis » March 11th, 2014,   FINALLY! I can now introduce the reader to someone whose thinking has been of great value to me in recent weeks.

I do not know JC Collins but that's ok because what I DO know is value when I see it and his recent essays have answered some big questions for me that needed answering. Some errant pieces of the puzzle have no found a home.

His recent blogs will be the basis, the foundation, for the next several posts here as I attempt to take you (a faithful reader with the drive for understanding), thru this model of what the world's financial system will L@@K like and it's resultant effects on the USSA.

Consider this my FINAL intro as we will get into JC's essay later tonight that he has titled:    "SDR's - The New Bretton Woods"

here we go with the Hegelian Dialectic!   LINK   JC Collins Full article

LINK   Hegelian Economics & Sovereign Defaults
...
Read More Link On Right

Memphis note: I do not want to form a habit of breaking into his blogs with my comments so let me comment here to his proposal below that we are about to witness a great "problem" presented to the world thru mass media, a problem that will require a solution? Guys...the evidence is EVERYWHERE. Just one example from yesterday's news:

Post by walkingstick » March 10th, 2014, 9:05 am • [Post 175]

Global Debt Exceeds $100 Trillion as Governments Binge

Sunday, 09 Mar 2014 01:48 PM

We need to train our minds to SEE these things....  Memphis

Post by Memphis » March 11th, 2014,

New SC Thread posting titled: the Hegelian Dialectic - An IMPORTANT key

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=12479&p=409983#p409983   KTFA link

Blessings, Memphis

Post by hawger03 » March 12th, 2014, Memphis,  Wow! Lots of doom and gloom for those unprepared.....a potential gold mine for those who keep their heads....IMO! I am of the belief that there are winners and losers in every transaction.

 I'm sure you know that there are those who profited by keeping their cool and playing the situation during the depression. The key was having assets to invest and knowledge of what was occurring. The old adage buy low and sell high.

I do have a couple of thoughts that I would like your opinion of. With the knowledge that #43 drafted the executive order that allowed us as US citizens to own and hold dinar, and his statement that the war would pay for itself, would it not be prudent to assume that the US does indeed hold dinar?

How much, who knows, but I expect that when the plan was put into motion, the value of their currency when coming back out, Pres Bush had a close idea what the value will be.

Running with that.....which is risky and purely hypothetical...wouldn't he make sure he had enough to pay for the war?

I believe it would be the biggest mistake in history if we knew the desired outcome and did not bet on ourselves with very little investment. Maybe my thinking is too logical which I have learned does little good considering operations in Iraq.

If my assumptions are off, and we do acknowledge Iraq's coming out party as a global wealth changer, what role will the RV play in this whole, already set in motion, plan?   Blessings to you sir!

Postby grace46 » March 12th, 2014, Hey Memphis, very good article. I am not as smart as you but I do have personal with Heglian Dialetic processes.

 I lived in a country that was once the largest exporters of cashew nuts. That country was Mozambique. I was there when the day of independence brought in a group that introduced/imposed Marxist philosophy and practice.

 Private ownership was taken over by the State, re-education camps were set up, the intellects and capitalists of the country, either fled or were imprisoned...all of this led to a total destruction of the economy.

 It was not as subtle as what is happening in our time ans is taking a different track, but the results could be the same. Finally, Marxist practice was rejected but it will take many, many years to rebuild this country.

 I have a friend in Moz. who is an entrepreneur and trying to rebuild the cashew industry in that country and it won't be easy, but I applaud him. Your article generated my memories of those times and the pain that it brought to the people.

Recaps Note:  More may be added as significant comments are made


No comments: