Monday, December 1, 2014

ALL OF I-64 CLOSED TOMORROW


ALL OF I-64 CLOSED TOMORROW



Historical moment:  I-64 Closing for Coal Transport


I-64 will be closed tomorrow across West Virginia and Kentucky. They are hauling a 200 ton lump of coal to Mount Rushmore in South Dakota so they can add Barack Hussein Obama to the Mount Rushmore monument.



B. H. Obama has stated on national TV that he believes himself to be the fourth greatest U.S. President,  behind Washington, Jefferson and Lincoln but greater than Theodore  Roosevelt.



They had to settle for coal, because they couldn't find a 200 ton piece of bullshit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They had better put his face anywhere but near those men, putting him near those great men would
be a capital crime. My hat is off to whoever thought that one up.... but what a waste of coal.... LOL

Adrian Vance Blog said...

I love it and if you like more of this kind of humor Google "Two Minute Conservative" for clarity.