Monday, December 8, 2014

DO NOT PUSH RUSSIA HARD! AMERICA WILL BE ANNIHILATED THEN! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - DEC. 8, 2014



                          



DO NOT PUSH RUSSIA HARD! AMERICA WILL BE ANNIHILATED THEN! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - DEC. 8, 2014
     Our stupid 113rd U.S. Congress under strings pulled by IDIOT Obama has passed Resolution 758 which is just about a declaration of WORLD WAR III AGAINST RUSSIA. I spent eleven calendar years in U.S. miliitary academies and got quite a background in military intelligence which started while in military school.

     Because my father's Vatican endorsed industrial food process was so important to world health and the world economy, I was exposed to a world of shadow military intelligence activities by Moscow, Middle East, Vatican, and other sources including influence of Nazi Germany on this food issue through research papers captured from them which changed the direction of some foreign intelligence services to want my father's Vatican endorsed industrial food process at all costs. For example, Soviet intelligence had a murder attempt on my mother They tried to force my father to deal with the Soviet Union. My father's response to this was to deal with an ex-Mafia head who he had met while an executive for Randolf Hearst of newspaper fame. This now "straight" ex-Mafia head still had the right connections and what happened to the next Communist effort at murdering my mother was solved in a way that the Soviet spy ring never tried this again. He wasn't killed, but learned never to do this again! The average American growing up would never have seen or been exposed to a real military intelligence world. Whoever had my father's industrial food process could potentially change the direction what way world history would end up and what nation or nations would then lead the world.
     My father was brilliant at common sense. My mother was brilliant in academic brains. She had scored the highest I.Q. of any child in American history up to then and entered a state university without prior formal education after self-educating herself. She was taught how to read and write from her grandmother as she was a child actress and had no time for formal schooling. Because America is about to get itself militarily annihilated due to our lunatic idiot in the White House, no use pretending that I am dumb right now.
   
      Obama needs to be removed from the White House as soon as possible. He is planning a false flag event to give America the excuse to start a nuclear war with Russia. What he does not understand as he is a rank amateur in military matters is that America gets annihilated in a war with Russia at this time. In my wild background in military intelligence, I also cracked the security of the Moscow Institute For Nuclear Studies through a defector who would work with me but not Wash., D.C. He trained me like a Soviet general in all the angles of Russia how to annihilate America in a nuclear war. Also I automatically knew the Pentagon style of thinking how to fight nuclear war as the eleven years in military academies gave me the background for this. I also picked up other nuclear ideas of America later on in the process.
     If our idiot Obama starts a war with Russia right now, I count at a minimum probably at least 7 ways that Russia under Putin can annihilate America in a nuclear war right now. I would know how to checkmate the military moves of Russia and the Joint Chiefs Of Staff of the Pentagon probably know none of my answers how to balance the military power so no nuclear Word War III starts between America and Russia right now. Putin charged a while back that Obama was aiming to become dictator of America and then create a world Communist government from America as he was a Communist in the White House. Putin has accurate military intelligence reporting to him what Obama is up to.
       If a false flag event occurs in America which appears to be done by Russia, I suggest immediately arrest and execute Obama as being the one behind this as he is already planning to get America suckered into a World War III with Russia by his military intelligence tricks set up by C.I.A., etc. Find others who tried to engineer a planned World War III with Russia and execute them also once located.
      American propaganda is heard on the Ukraine issue but not the Russian side. This is the usual tactic of a dictator or would-be dictator to start a war with an enemy nation he wants to fight a war with. He thinks he can win in a war with Russia, but I have no respect for his military brains and think that this moron in the White House may get up to 100% of the American people killed in an idiot war started by Obama who lives in a fantasy world of military play toys and does not know what military reality is. Putin has the Pentagon in military checkmate on several angles. America gets annihilated. It is not certain that Russia suffers the same fate if World War III breaks out due to the American Nero Obama who would fiddle while America is annihilated.
      American people, I forgot two of the Russian methods of annihilating America if war comes now. The total is at least 9 ways of annihilating America if world war breaks out between America and Russia.
      Wake up from your dream world that America is so mighty and cannot lose a big war. You lose this war and under the Russian military doctrine of "Pearl Harbor" you don't get another chance to fight Russia in a world war. Wake up to reality and fast! I don't want it but make me temporary military regent of America for 6 months. I will calm down the situation with Russia. I am a descendant of the royal line of Russia and they will trust me far more than Obama that I am not interested in a world war with Russia. I am still committed to strengthening massively American military defense and offense, but not for war purposes. Just make the real estate too expensive to defeat America for and America will not be destroyed in a nuclear World War III.
     Putin is a very capable leader of Russia and I understand why he is doing what he is doing for Russia. Putin will also know that I am a very capable leader for America in military matters and also frankly other fields as well. He will want no war with me and I do not want war with him. I am not afraid of war, but why fight a dumb world war set up by Obama when we can solve our differences peacefully and then live in peace and goodwill between America and Russia?
    Pass my Omni Law shown on my website and pass it now. This protects all the legal rights of Americans against intended tyranny in government. And forces the government to be the servant of the people instead of their intended master by giving the American people the right of national referendum so the American people and not intended masters have the final word on policies and laws you are to live under from the government in national power in Wash., D.C.
      I studied under six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe including a German economist endorsed by Albert Einstein as teaching the only true economic science in the 20th Century. I can dance circles around Obama in national economics he is so ignorant of how real economics works. As for any hidden leaders calling themselves "the secret government" of America and trying to block the "RV" of foreign currencies as a way to hurt the American economy and potentially all other economies across the globe, better move fast to defuse the situation and let this RV occur without further delay.

     I become the effective economic leader of America through the Omni Law, I will have arrest warrants issued against you and charge you with massive genocide conspiracy against all nations and races on earth. And we of the world will put you on trial and I predict all the world will approve of having you executed after hearing how truly evil you are and all your plans to ruin the future of mankind on earth. And you have no place to hide from the people of all nations on earth. Too many intelligence services know where all your hiding places are located at beneath the earth and we can send in the military to dig you out and then put you on world trial. Also, confiscate all your hidden gold, etc. you have hidden beneath the earth and elsewhere. You behave yourself and let the economies of the world improve through this RV, etc., we might calm down and let you survive. Provoke us more and you will "hang" as they say once the people catch up to you to put you on national and world trial. You are not worth having most of mankind die to fulfill your bloody dreams of how to kill off most of mankind.

     You are lunatics but still have political power which we will take away from you when the people wake up to how truly evil you are. Back off fast enough and maybe we will ignore you and let you survive. But don't press your luck with us! Let RV through now and don't try to stop us by attempts to block our proposed Omni Law in America which I predict will spread across the world as people learn how to regain effective control of their governments in nations not having government truly for, by, and of the people of the nation. We come to outlaw tyrannies from running the governments of many nations on earth.
     A message to Putin of Russia. If once my Omni Law is passed, I predict within 6 months you can be my guest in America and there will be no reason for war between America and Russia any longer. Instead great bonds of friendship can grow and develop between the people of Russia and America after that. And we can share in many economic and business projects that can jointly grow the economies of Russia and America together. You are a patriot for Russia. I am a patriot for America, but we can live together and fine with common sense controlling our contacts and actions with each other so there can be peace between us on grounds of social justice for our people in both Russia and America. 
     My website for a copy of the Omni Law is www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com Email is fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com Mailing address for orders and financial support for passage for our Omni Law is NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679 . Make checks, etc. out to NIFI, etc. and tell us what the payment is for. All money raised helps speed up the passage of the Omni Law. Full name of the Omni Law is The Omnibus Civil Rights Act For America. Better to give us some financial backing so peace is secured between Russia and America than let Obama continue to conspire to engineer a world war with Russia and then get all the American people potentially annihilated after that. I hate to show any of the 9 Russian angles for annihilation, but would show to the Pentagon but not in print here as enemies would learn from this. Back me and peace for America! Back Obama and if you get annihilated as a people so only the roaches survive in North America, I warned you what would happen if you left Obama in national power! Your blood will not be upon my hands. I have warned you as any honorable leader would do in my shoes!
     Pass this report around all over America and fast. Put the heat on our irresponsible, not too smart, corrupt, etc. Congress to pass the Omni Law and now, or else they will later face the political wrath of the American people. Also, show this report to state representatives of state legislatures and they can pass the Omni Law into a passed constitutional amendment without need of Congress. Read the Constitution sometime and you will understand how this legal process works!
      If the American people back me and passage of the Omni Law and soon, and I predict that Putin will call off the nuclear World War III that Obama is trying to push him into. Reasonable leaders can solve differences between leaders. Dumb fanatical leaders such as Obama cannot! And when I built my giant Camelot Project in America, this will help skyrocket the industrial and agricultural economy of America!
    
      Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that Christian leader named after the earlier Erasmus who wanted reform in Christian civilization, but not the division and destruction of Christian civilization in the process. Holy people have told me various times in the past that God had given me the assignment to save America and the American people from pending collapse and end of America as a nation. I was told that God liked me according to such as St. Padre Pio and a number of others who had stunning Miracles of God occur with them over the years. Just because God blessed me with a lot of worldly talent does not make me any better than anyone else. Jesus taught that the widow with her two mites and giving it to God was higher in the eyes of God than rich people who gave of their riches to God. Regardless of what blessings that God has given to any of us, we have to develop good character in this life or else we have wasted God's time and our own time on this earth. A good heart is worth far more than all the riches and power of the earth before God! As the Bible teaches, God is no respecter of persons. People of good character in America, back me now! I am not guaranteed better in character than any other goodhearted person in America before God. However, God blessed me with more gifts of professional talent than most people. so use me for America while I am available to you! That is common sense!) 
P.S. CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!  20% OFF on PDF book 242 pages "THE EARLY ROOTS OF APOSTOLIC CHRISTIANITY"  BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA. GIVES EARLY CHRISTIAN STANDARD OF EARLY APOSTOLIC CHRISTIANITY FOR ALL CHURCHES AND CHRISTIANS TO FOLLOW TODAY. RESEARCHED FROM THE FIRST WRITINGS OF CHRISTIANITY AFTER CHRIST AND THE APOSTLES. 



                                                                                                  

    


No comments: