Saturday, January 10, 2015

7yr Old Girl Has a Unusual, Unique, and Unexpected Vision That Will Blow Away Anyone Who Hears it- Is it Real? Is it Scripted? We’ll You’ll Have to Watch to Find Out!! But it is Definitely Fascinating…

Sometimes I come across a rare jewel of a video that someone puts out to share a one-time monumental event. In this case a seven year old girl shares the vision she was given with her mother who then decides to share it with the world through youtube. No videos have ever been published by this youtube channel before which makes me lean more towards believing that this event in not scripted but more of a desire to share the unique vision of her younger daughter with the world because of the content of what was witnessed. 

What you are about to hear in the video below could be a direct fulfillment of what God said in Acts 2:17, “And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy...”  I believe you find this seven year olds vision not only interesting but also fascinating. Here is the video I discovered…





Are miracles for today or are they just a thing of the past? This seems to be the question looming in the minds of many in our generation today.  Some well-known Biblical authors claim miracles and the supernatural are no longer prevalent in our society, while others tell us that they are.  Only one can be right? Who is it?

Before I go any further, I want to tell you what God did for me personally. When I was only eight years of age, the doctor informed me that I was going deaf. My mother and father were believers in Jesus and knew God had other plans for me, so they decided to bring me to church for prayer. Upon arrival, the members of the church laid hands on me and prayed. That night my ears were miraculously healed; the doctors themselves could not believe it! God had done a miracle in my life and because of that I know with 100% certainty that God still works miracles today, just as He did in Jesus’ day.

But I’m left with one lingering thought, “Why then do we rarely see miracles?” The answer, quite shockingly, is this… We tend to pawn miracles off as some sort of “mere coincidence.” We take what can only be a miracle of God and pawn it off on science or the possibility of mere chance. We have been so brainwashed to believe in a non-supernatural God that we take miracles for granted when they do happen and we don’t give God the credit he deserves. Other times we assume since we have never seen ears growing back, a lame man walking, or the blind seeing, etc. Than we assume God no longer performs them, simply because we haven’t physically observed them.

“A persons faith will be strongest in the area in which they have the greatest revealed knowledge from God. However, on the opposite end, your faith will be weakest where you lack revelation or have little of it.”

Are miracles for today? Or are they just a product of ‘mere chance?’  We’ll you be the judge….  

No comments: