Thursday, January 1, 2015

Awesome Conversation between God And a Man

Awesome Conversation between God And a Man
Read and don’t forget to share with your friends.
Man: God, can I ask You a question?
God: Sure
Man: Promise You won’t get mad …
God: I promise
Man: Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today?
God: What do you mean?
Man: Well, I woke up late
God: Yes
Man: My car took forever to start
God: Okay
Man: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong & I had to wait
God: Hmmm
Man: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call
God: All right
Man: And on top of it all, when I got home I just wanted to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. But it wouldn’t work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did You do that?
God: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning, & I had to send one of My Angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that
Man (humbled): OH
GOD: I didn’t let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.
Man: (ashamed)
God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick, & I didn’t want you to catch what he has, I knew you couldn’t afford to miss work.
Man (embarrassed): Okay
God: Your phone went dead because the person who was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn’t even let you talk to them so you would be covered.
Man (softly): I see God
God: Oh and that foot massager, it had a short that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn’t think you wanted to be in the dark.
Man: I’m sorry God.
God: Don’t be sorry, just learn to trust Me…. in all things , the good & the bad.
Man: I will trust You.
God: And don’t doubt that My plan for your day is always better than your plan.
Man: I won’t God. And let me just tell you God, thank you for everything today.
God: You’re welcome child. It was just another day being your God and looking after My Children…
And His final word ....
I'm sorry to disturb you! My name is God. You hardly have time for me. I love you and always bless you. I am always with you. I need you to spend 30 miniutes of your time with Me today. Don't pray. Just chat.

Today I want this message across the world before midnight. Will you help? Please don't ignore it and I'll help you with something that you are in need of. A blessing is coming your way. Tomorrow will be the Best Day of your Life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to ask why you let 2 large towers of the World Trade center fall on 3000 people if it is true you never hand out more than a person can bare, or why there are so many people starving TO DEATH in the world, or Dying of cancer and other diseases...etc.,etc.,etc....

Why do you allow abortions to kill the unborn when these poor babies have never even had a chance to commit a sin?

Anonymous said...

Their could have been 30000 people killed that day.
In Gods own time.

Anonymous said...

Could it be man's free will choices that have resulted in the above items, rather than His choice?? Each is given ability to choose, & each's choices affect not only self but many others. We are each indeed co-creators of our world, so let's make some great choices focused on world we WANT. BE the change we wish to SEE!!