Monday, January 12, 2015

In Memory of Nesara News founder, John Machaffie



I’ve been taking the weekend off to catch up on some things around the house. I sat down with a cup of coffee a moment ago and checked my news feed to begin getting ready for tomorrow when I found this sad news.
Wether you agreed with all of the information John has put out over the years or not, the man was nothing but dedicated. John, like many of us, was hopeful that positive changes would take place on this planet and he worked tirelessly to spread the news. My condolences and prayers go out to John’s family during this sad time.
John had mentioned around Christmas that he was scheduled for a triple bypass surgery, but it had to be postponed due to a cold he was getting over. The surgery was rescheduled and I’ll leave it to John’s son to explain what has happened.

Johnnie’s Operation

Update: there has been a terrible tragedy today Johnnie was doing fine day 1 and day 2 of his recovery but 3:30 today he had to be in the ER due to complications after his heart rate dropped below 30 he had to be sent into a 2nd surgery to install a pacemaker.
The surgery was successful but in the ICU recovery his heart muscle just couldn’t take it and he died 3:30 pm 1/10/2015 of cardiac arrest. The family is deeply saddened and shocked by this sudden turn of events and is recovering and grieving over this loss. John however is in a better place now and his achievements and legacy now live within me and all of you. We appreciate any support you guys might have and all your prayers that you’ve given and we shall endure over this sudden loss. God bless you all and God Bless Skip. – John Glenn Machaffie

Complications from the Surgery

This is a update by Johnnies Son. Johnnie died today at 3:30 pm 1/10/15. He died from cardiac arrest due to barycardia and a very weak heart muscle of which couldn’t maintain the stable heart rate. I myself and my mom have been deeply saddened by this sudden loss and this dramatic turn of events that took place. Johnnie was doing fine and recovering one day and suddenly after we left from our visit things took a turn for the worse.
 
However we have a great deal of support from both extended family members and our friends here. Please endure this sudden loss and pray for Johnnies soul. God bless you all. -John Glenn Machaffie

My Heartfelt Condolences

Ladies and Gentlemen, Please accept my heart felt condolences for the loss of John.   I know that every person that comes to the NESARA site, has feelings of sorrow for a man that they will never get to meet.   I myself have never met John, but feel a brotherly companionship with him.   I would like to offer my prayers to Johns family with this:
I cannot know the pain you feel.
I cannot share your memories or your loss.
My words of sympathy are beneath measure, yet
know that my heart reaches out with love to your heart.


Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.

I pray that you and your family will be comforted with the knowledge the John was loved by many many people across the world, and that he has helped change the lives of many.
Please if you can, send a donation to support John’s family in this great time of need. If you would like to send your condolences, please direct them to: johnglennmachaffie@gmail.com
Or, you may leave a comment attached to this article, and I will forward them. God Bless You John. Please Rest In Peace Brother.
Source: Nesara News

 http://www.theeventchronicle.com/editors-pick/memory-nesara-news-founder-john-machaffie/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, please know, I am sending my Love to the family and friends of precious Johnnie. Much Love to Johnnie... May he forever be in the arms of Love. Love and Peace to All.

Finnick Odair said...

You will never be forgotten bro. You graduated with honors from this spiritual school.

Anonymous said...

Cannot find obituary. Anyone?

Anonymous said...

Have been searching for obituary also. Did he REALLY pass? PLEASE advise where the obituary is.