Sunday, January 18, 2015

WHAT IS THAT STORY ABOUT THE 72 'VIRGINS'??!!


SUICIDE BOMBER GETS THE SURPRISE OF HIS LIFE



 
 
An 18-year-old suicide bomber blew himself up and appeared before allah. He said, "Oh, allah, I did your bidding, but I have a request. Since I'm only 18 and spent all my time in terrorist training school, I have never been with a woman. So, instead of 72 virgins, who also won't know what to do sexually, can I have 72 whores?"

allah regarded him for a moment, then replied, "Actually, the 72 virgins are here in heaven because assholes like you murdered them before they could experience the pleasure of sex. So you're here to service them. Since they're virgins, they're quite sexually ravenous and, frankly, you'll be on constant exhausting duty."

The bomber responded, "Well, I guess I can live with that. How hard can it be to keep 72 women satisfied for all eternity?"

And allah replied, "Who said they were women?"
 

 
SURPRISE!!!!!!!
 

6 comments:

Donna said...

I don't believe John would have posted this. I could be wrong. I AM Offended.

This Place has changed! Not necessarily for the better.

Freewill said...

Guess we can't please everyone, There will always be someone offended somewhere over pretty much anything. Take it like this.. If you go to the buffet for dinner and there is a dish in the middle that you don't like, just skip over it as there are others that may enjoy it.

Freewill said...

Personally I thought this was funny and that is from an American point of view. Being this is an American site and run by Americans, If I could, I would hand a pigskin blanket over the top. If there are those who object because it may be against their beliefs, I would tell them to go live where they are comfortable and stop trying to change other places. Go home.
I would never go to someone elses place and demand they change their ways to suit me, that is called respect for thy neighbor. That is a fundamental building block of a free country.

Anonymous said...

A little humor and expression of truth never hurt anyone. What offends one is another's delight. Learn to live with both. You can't always have your way. We do have First Amendment freedom of speech in this nation. Allow others to use that right. Just because one thing offends you doesn't make other posts and comments bad. Might want to expand the horizons of your viewpoints. Besides what if this post, obviously intended for some light hearted humor, turns out to be true?!

Anonymous said...

THE THING I OBJECT TO..... IS THAT THERE ARE TOO MANY LOONEY TUNEY WACKOVILLE MUSLIMS LOOSE OUT THERE CHOPPING OFF INOCENT PEOPLES HEADS...... BECAUSE THEY CANNOT FORCE THEM INTO BEING LIKE THEM.... LETS SEE: CHOPPING OFF HEADS , EXECUTING PEOPLE, CUTTING OUT PEOPLES ORGANS AND EATTING THEM ON YOUTUBE, , SEX WITH CHILDERN, MURDER, RAPE OF WOMEN AND CHILDERN, FORCED SHARIA LAW, AND MUCH MORE STINKING ATROCITIES.....I THINK THIS IS PRETTY CLEAN COMPARED TO THE WAY THESE VILE DOGS ACT LIKE.....THEY ARE TOTAL COWARDS ONE ON ONE WITHOUT GUNS, BOMBS, KNIVES AND WHAT EVER ELSE THEY NEED TO DEFEND THEMSELVES... THE KIND OF PERSON IN THIS JOKE IS A REAL SICKO......

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess you told her (me). I just see it as bullying.