Tuesday, August 18, 2015

TSA Spent $160 Million On Failed Body Scanners, ‘Naked’ X-Rays

(So the TSA is More Secure with these devises as the Handicapped children and elderly are a REAL Threat to Man Kind?)


TSA Spent $160 Million On Failed Body Scanners, ‘Naked’ X-Rays

The TSA on average spent over $150,000 per unit of body imaging technology

TSA Spent $160 Million On Failed Body Scanners, ‘Naked’ X-Rays
by Morgan Chalfant | Washington Free Beacon | August 18, 2015

The Transportation Security Administration spent $160 million on body scanners that have largely failed to detect airport security threats. 
Politico reported that the government agency paid $120 million for the body scanners currently in place at airport checkpoints across the country in addition to another $40 million on the “naked” X-ray scanners removed from airports two years ago amid health and privacy concerns
The TSA, which recently disclosed the costs to members of Congress probing the agency, on average spent over $150,000 per unit of body imaging technology since it first began purchasing the scanners in 2008. 
The acting TSA head was reassigned in June after a security audit revealed that the agency’s devices failed to detect fake weapons and explosives 96 percent of the time in secret tests.
Read more

http://www.infowars.com/tsa-spent-160-million-on-failed-body-scanners-naked-x-rays/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah and we're tired of these wasteful (of other people's money) idiots who want to enforce a police state on the people and are stealing their money to do it with. To hell with this type of government administration.

Anonymous said...

First, I wish to thank Freewill and friends for providing 'free' therapy, in the form
of allowing all of us folks to 'sound off' about our grievances against government
and outside influences in our lives...

In July 1996, a large group of my family and friends traveled from southern California
to Washington state, on the same plane to attend my sister's wedding.

Somehow, TSA working in John Wayne airport made a spectacle of my, not quite
six year old tomboy/wannabe cowgirl daughter.
They made her remove her shiny Knott's Berry Farm belt, her little boots, and her hat.

If I knew then, what I know now about this screwed up country,
I would have wiped the airport floor with those dip shit agents.

My blond hair, hazel eyed little girl did not need to go through their
GD 'booth' three times, because of some belt buckle...

AND they patted her down!

Why I stood for that, I don't know.
I am glad I didn't embarrass my group, but,
I am ashamed of myself now at age 61
that I didn't apply my natural confrontational logic
with those paid trolls.

Post-humous message to you nazi/zionist control freaks-

GET THE HELL OUT OF AMERICA !!
We don't need or want you up our asses,
Have you got that straight?

Because, that will never happen again!

Secret Shadow government,
you are EXPOSED,
and we're all out to put you down
like the rabid mad dogs that you are.

We are done taking your bullshit.
You can take your 'bread and circuses'
and stick it in your RFID chip in
whatever orifice you so choose.

YOU ARE THE TERRORISTS !!!