Sunday, June 19, 2016

The meaning of "SERVICE" - emailed by a reader

I become confused when I hear the word "SERVICE" used with these agencies.

Internal Revenue Service
U.S. Postal Service
Telephone Service
Cable TV Service
Civil Service
Federal, Provence, City and Public Service
Customer Service

This is not what I thought "SERVICE" meant.

But today I overheard two ranchers talking and one of them had said that he had hired a bull to "SERVICE" cows.

And then BAM, it all came into focus.   Now I understand what all those agencies are doing.

1 comment:

max71047 said...

Its bad when you get Fxxk and don`t even know how they do it to you learn to stand up for your self and learn to just say NO to them this makes them stop and thank because they are not used to some one saying NO to them In America we are one of the Sovereign People and they do NOT won`t you to know this