Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Working on a new private non-google affiliated blog for nesaranews

I am totally Microsoft free and working on being Google free. Google has been screwing with nesaranews and I'm not too happy about it. Google has been killing links to certain published posts and they clip the archives for the first half of the month. Try and find any archives for 3 weeks ago. Not there until after the new month starts. When John Machaffie was alive, Google screwed him out of money he earned through Google Analyctics . If I remember right it was around $16,000. Time to get away from the cabal owned platform Blogger.

So, here is the link to the new blog I am working on. It is held on my server. Please feel free to take a look. It will be developing over the next couple weeks. http://nesara.news

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Thank YOU!! :)

saint cheese said...

I looked at it and it looks promising. I found the first article very interesting with new info. Two thumbs up.

justin turner said...

good for you we must fight fire with fire.facebook google Microsoft they are all in collusion with the rothchild kasarian mafia. send em all to hell and burn baby burn... keep up the great work. I follow every day... j.t.

Anonymous said...

Ok an awesome idea! Thanks webmaster for this smart move!

Anonymous said...

I just checked out the new site - Your smart to move onto your own server. I visit your pages daily. Thank you for all the hard work.