Wednesday, August 17, 2016

EXPOSED! Photos From INSIDE Chemtrail Planes




Whistleblowers


Source: In5D | by Gregg Prescott, M.S.


I received a private message from a friend on Facebook who stated:

Hi Gregg, I follow your in5d website every day and I’m thankful there are like minded people like yourself who are aware of global things that I have known since I was a little girl. I came across some photos from a trusted source of the inside of planes that are used for chemtrails and I figured if I passed them on to you, you can help spread more awareness with it on your website. Let me know if this is ok with you. Thanks.

When asked if the source would like to elaborate on these photos, I was told:
Unfortunately my source does not want to be known and would rather remain anonymous. I’m sure they have some pretty good reasons and I must respect their wishes. As long as the information gets out there, I think that’s the most important thing I’ll send you more photos later on in the day when I have a chance thank you.


OLD MAN ROTHSCHID TOOK THE CHEMTRAIL PLANES OFF LINE FOR ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS TO MODIFY THEM TO CARRY A NEW CHEMTRAIL CONCOCTION ..... TO KILL US QUICKER AND THAT IS THE REASON THERE HAS BEEN A NOTICEABLE INCREASE IN COUGHING AND YOUR POORER GENERAL HEALTH... IF WE DON'T STOP THESE AHO SOON WE WILL ALL BE TOAST...AND THAT GOES FOR THE PERSONNEL DOING KILLER WORK IN THESE PICTRES AND THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES...





These are the photos I received:

NOTICE ALL THE U.S. MILITARY PERSONNEL WORKING ON THE PLANES....
RIGHT FROM OUR AIR FARCE....KILLERS IN ACTION.
BOMBS AWAY!!! WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THESE CHEM-BOMBS WERE 500 POUNDERS FALLING ON US??
 
 

ANOTHER U.S. AIR FARCE MURDERER...SITTING IN HIS CHAIR...
 
U.S. AIR FARCE NAZI!!! SEIG!!! HEIL!!!


 

U.S. AIR FARCE GENERAL MARK WILLIAMS ...HEAD OF THE AIR FARCE.
YOU MURDERER, TRAITOR...

ONE WHO KISSES ROTHSCHILD'S BUTT FOR A SALARY...
HE IS FOLLOWING ROTHSCHILD'S U.N. MANDATE TO KILL ALL THE WORTHLESS EATERS.... QUESTION IS WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO TO STOP HIM AND HIS SCUMBAGS??
TIME TO WRITE HIS BUDDY .... GENERAL DUNFORD...
 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chemtrail and TOXIC spraying of the Atmosphere worldwide was created in the USA with the intent to murder and depopulate the world of normal people, and leave only the ELITE DUNG BEETLES, as the ultimate controllers. tony lane

Anonymous said...

Who has the knowledge and connections to get an entire list of all the pilots flying these death machines and where they sleep at night and get this info posted on the net asap or else get access to land to surface missiles and start taking these murders and their Acts of War out of the sky?

marie said...

LET'S WRITE THIS FILTHY B*ST*RD! LET'S WRITE TO ALL OF THESE LUCIFER WORSHIPERS. THEY ARE BOMBING THE HELL OUT OF US IN MICHIGAN.

ON ANOTHER NOTE...SINCE HILLARY IS NOT ONLY MENTALLY BUT PHYSICALLY SICK THEY ARE TRYING TO PROP HER UP IN ORDER FOR HER TO TAKE THE OATH AND THEN PUT IN THE JUSUIT TRAITOR TIM KAINE, WHO BASICALLY SAID TODAY IN HIS SPEECH:

TIME KANINE SAID THAT HE LIVES IN A DIVERSE NEIGHBORHOOD [LET'S TRACK HIS HOUSE ADDRESS, SHALL WE?] AND, NOW IT IS TIME FOR [ALL] WHITES TO BE IN THE MINORITY BECAUSE [WE] AS WHITES OPPRESSED THE BLACK MAN; AND IT IS TIME FOR THE WHITES TO [ATONE] FOR WHAT THE BLACKS WENT THROUGH. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? IF THERE IS A SLAVE ALIVE TODAY I WOULD APOLOGIZE TO THEM ON BEHALF OF THE FILTHY DIRTY B*ST*RDS [THE ELITE] WHO ENSLAVED THEM BECAUSE IT WAS HORRIBLE. THE DEMOCRATS/ELITE ENSLAVED THE BLACKS... NOT NORMAL WHITE AMERICANS! [WATCH HILLARY'S AMERICA.]


TO THE JESUIT, TIM KAINE. DO NOT BOTHER TO LOOK FOR THAT DAY OF ATONEMENT!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are not an accurate account of "Chemtrails". I've never seen a C-130 spray chemtrails. Chemtrails originate much higher than any C-130 could ever fly. I also noticed fuel dumps in some of those pics as well as spillage from air refuelers. I don't doubt chemtrails but I do doubt these pics are chemtrail related. Chemtrail planes have to fly at 30-35,000 feet. No C-130 or air tanker operates at those altitudes.

Popeye said...

I post you decide.... C-130's are spraying the NEW Rothschild clear killer quicker spray... If you don't think they will kill you don't worry about them... Lots of people real sick here in TEXAS...COME BREATHE SOME ....I BET YOU WILL FEEL THE C-130 CLEAR KILLER SPRAY... REAL PICTURERS DON'T LIE AND NEITHER DOES OUR LITTLE BIRDIE INSIDE THE PROGRAM.... HE SAYS I YAM RIGHT...

NotAnIdiot said...

This is some of the most ridiculous nonsense I've ever seen, a bunch of googled pictures that "MUST CONTAIN PROOF OF CHEMTRAILS". There's no possible other explanation to a conspiracy theorist with blinders on. My favorite photo is the one of the C-130 that is spraying over water. Look closely and you'll see that the water contains oil slicks, most likely from the Deepwater Horizon/BP disaster. That aircraft is in fact spraying, but it's spraying something to help break up the oil.

No right-minded member of the military of government would spray something into the sky that they know would harm civilians, let alone their own family and friends. That's why this is all nonsense.

Popeye said...

YOU CANNOT TEACH S T U P I D........

Anonymous said...

to "notanidiot" - YES, you ARE an IDIOT. I echo popeye - you just can't teach S T U P I D. Take some BIG sniffs, sit outside for hours at a time for a few days, and THEN make your decisioin - IDIOT.

Anonymous said...

Anon 5:53 - just because YOU haven't seen something does NOT mean that it doesn't exist!!!! Geeezzzz.... it's no wonder some people miss what's right in front of them. To be as knowledgable as you claim to be about chemtrails, there are some pertinent things you should know which you appear to NOT know. That's OK - never too late to learn.

Freewill said...

To add to this....
You can't argue with S T U P I D as S T U P I D will beat you with experience every time!