Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Obamacare Death Planning - SENIORS - BEWARE!!!!!

Obamacare Death Planning

SENIORS -  BEWARE!!!



In the Obamacare documents is a section devoted to the useless eaters and life planning. In truth it is not life planning but our death plan.

I received my letter from my insurance, Optimum Care, making it mandatory that I call my doctor and prepare for life planning at the top of the list. Tests are involved and on the back is a list of the tests and assessments.
  
The letter begins with Preventive Screenings. Note the points they want to cover.
  • Advance Care Planning?   For what?  Who is planning and what does it involve?
  • Functional Status Assessment (daily activities)  I do everything for myself the only thing I can not do is get down on my knees had one replacement.  I see this as none of their business.  Do they intend to provide me with help if I really needed it?  I think not.
  • Pain Assessment   I do have arthritis but that only acts up occasionally with cold accompanied by rain.  I take curcumin with pepper 3000 a day.  That really helps.
  • Review of medication – None, only the good stuff supplements.
death plan letter

http://i0.wp.com/www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/death-plan-letter.jpg

death plan requirements
(Click to enlarge)

Recently I read the new Medicare rules and there are many.  First off Medicare will not be covering cancer treatments nor heart conditions, other than medication for comfort, for any elderly over 75. You will notice on the letter the tests for this are not listed for anyone past 75 which confirms what I read.

Secondly they are making all of this mandatory which I think is not constitutional. My body is mine and no one else and making it look like its preventative medicine is a joke.  For those younger than me maybe but, as a retired nurse, I know there are many things one cannot prevent especially with all the toxins we are exposed to externally and our diets. Its all a joke.

I did some research online as to other companies having the same thing going on.  The requirements are pretty much the same, a little variation and due to the repetitive nature of the requirements I do not think this was ordered by the insurance company alone.  I believe, my intuition, that it comes down from higher; ie: the 'government', as they are looking at the population to seek the useless eaters from the productive.

The evidence appears overwhelming to me but then I put a lot of research into it to make sure I was coming to the right conclusions.

I am refusing it all.  They can take my insurance away if they wilt but no one is getting control of my body and I will make all decisions regarding it.

Chat Conversation:
YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS…
At age 76 when you most need it most, you are not eligible for cancer treatment * see page 272.
What Nancy Pelosi didn’t want us to know until after the healthcare bill was passed. Remember she said, “We have to pass the Bill so that we can see what’s in it.” Well, here it is. and,,,,,,,,,
Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be required to attend an “end-of-life planning” seminar every five years.
(Death counseling..) Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.
  http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/obamacare-death-planning/167361

No comments: