Tuesday, November 21, 2017

To All American Patriots We Are Running Out Of Time!


Fellow Americans! We are running out of time! We need 2/3 counties in each state to have their county assemblies reseated asap! Donald Trump is CEO of a bankrupt private corporation named UNITED STATES. Donald Trump cannot do what we need to do to self govern in a DeJure manner. Time to get off your butts and get involved with other like minded people in your counties! We have the blueprint that is easy to follow and have support for you. http://michiganassembly.info/index.php/handbook

1 comment:

Enki's Advocate said...

I would love to do my part in seating my county assembly, but I've contacted the Michigan General Jural Assembly twice to ask for names of contacts in my area and have never received a reply.