Monday, December 10, 2018

Group buy-in for CBD oil ends this 12/14/18 so get in while you can Marjory Wildcraft "The Grow Network"


The Grow Network


Carol Hiltner, a long-term TGN Community member, recently contacted me with the news that she has brain cancer.
Sigh. 
She was very optimistic about her treatment and progress.
“What’s working best for you?” I asked Carol.
Cannabis is definitely a big part of her program. 
“But,” Carol said, “I am using CBD in much higher concentrations than what you’ve been selling.”
Other members have been telling me that they, too, would like a formula that’s a bit higher strength. And they’ve asked me if I could source something that was specially formulated for inflammation and pain
I guess we are all getting a bit older…. :-)
That got me thinking. Was there a way I could get a higher potency oil for you at the same or lower prices?
If you’ve been reading the TGN Forums, you know that I’ve been asking some of our more experienced herbalists, naturopaths, and healers where they source their medicines. So when Heather Duro told me the story of a client of hers, I knew I had to contact that CBD supplier. 
Heather's client (let's call her "Jane") had broken her back in 17 different places, and she was clearly needing help with pain. Heather had been seeing that the combination of CBD + terpenes was particularly helpful for pain and inflammation in many of her clients, so she put Jane on drops that combined CBD with the bonus of terpenes added to the blend. 
One weekend, Jane ran out of the drops and picked up a different brand. She was really disappointed, noting that those other drops did nothing to help her pain. As soon as she could, Jane got back to the CBD + terpenes drops that Heather had recommended -- and within a day her pain levels were back down to what they had been.
After hearing that story, I immediately contacted the supplier and discovered that if we buy as a group…
... We can get specially formulated CBD + terpenes drops that are 200% stronger -- at a 37% discount!
These drops come in a 30 mL bottle and contain 1,500 mg of CBD + terpenes. One bottle is a month’s supply of high-strength CBD oil that is specially formulated for pain and inflammation.
If you would like to pick up 1, 2, 3 -- or more! -- of these bottles at this 37% discount, click here.
Since this is a special Group Buy, I have to shut it down with a hard and fast deadline. 
The order form will be open for just 5 days, until this Friday night (December 14). After Friday, I’ll shut down the shopping cart and process all the orders. And the lucky folks who ordered will get their bottles within 14 days.
Oh, and did I mention that even with this 37% discount, I can still cover the shipping?
Stay warm!
Marjory Wildcraft 
Founder, The Grow Network
Home Grown Food On Every Table

No comments: