Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Devoted Ones

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida
To unsubscribe from this list, please send an email with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.  To subscribe, send an email with the word "subscribe" in the subject line.
Listening Ears
barnabessie@embarqmail.com

My Devoted Ones

January 5, 2011

You are My devoted ones.  I prize you highly. 
There is nothing you can do that could ever stifle My love for you.

I want you to know that I have wonderful plans for your future. 
I am excited about My plans. They are going along smoothly.
I am getting more excited with each passing day.

Anticipate the coming hour with much happy expectancy,
for it is to be a grand hour, a glorious hour,
when you God and King shall show forth the wonder of Who He is through His chosen.

You are My devoted children.  I prize you highly. 
I look forward to the coming hour with much anticipation. 
I am eager for the wonders of My grace to shine forth in and through your lives. 
Be expectant, dear ones; the hour is at hand. 
Yes! 
The hour of wonder is surely at hand!!!
 

No comments: