Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Soon Return

MARY ELLEN GILLILANDP. O. Box 499
Silverthorne, Colorado 80498
www.comingofhisglory.com
www.zoebooks.com
 
My Soon Return
January 4, 2011
    Believe! Receive! I have so much to give. I need your faith as a catalyst to make this outpouring of blessing happen. It, faith, is the way I operate. I need a big faith to do great things, for great things are what I have planned. Let each of you examine his or her faith seriously in company with the Holy Spirit that I might find faith on the earth when I soon and quickly return.
    Moreover, I need praise resulting from this faith. I need rejoicing based on this faith. I cannot come to a tepid, disappoint, washed-out people. No! You prepare the way of the Lord with you loving and joyous conviction that He comes, with your rejoicing over that fact, with your high expectations and your enthusiastic waiting for His coming. I want to see this, My people. I need to see this. Build up your faith, your most holy faith, so that I can come.
    How My heart yearns for the advent of this day. Everything is ready in heaven. Let everything be ready upon the earth.

No comments: