Saturday, October 29, 2011

Health - One Food You Must Never Eat


One Food You Must Never Eat

Hi John
I have a story to share from my youth about the Bryce family.
The Bryces lived about 10 houses down the street from me when I was growing up. The mother and father owned a successful restaurant and when they weren't working, they liked to socialize a LOT.  That was a golden entrepreneurial opportunity for 12 year-old Sherry who was far from being born with a silver spoon in her mouth.
You see, the Bryces had two young girls. And I used to babysit them when their parents went out, which was practically every weekend and at least once during the week.
Susie and Steffie were their names.
Actually, Lucifer and Beelzebub would be more fitting for those kids.
They were hell on earth. Got into everything their parents said was off limits. Never listened to me. Fought constantly.  They would have strung me up like a pinata and whacked me with a stick if they could have gotten away with it.
I used to tolerate those demons in girl's clothing because I needed the lousy 75 cents an hour. And it was EXACTLY 75 cents an hour. Mrs. Bryce would cut a penny in half if she could have.
But believe it or not, the demon girls were not the worst part about babysitting for the Bryce's...
It wasn't Mrs. Bryce, whose perfume was so strong it could knock over a horse...
It wasn't Mr. Bryce either, who was always picking his nose. (Thank God he wasn't the chef in their restaurant.)
It was what they had me prepare for dinner EVERY SINGLE TIME I babysat...
Spaghetti-O's.
Ugh.
Even as a 12 year-old kid I thought they were nasty. But Lucifer and Beelzebub LOVED them. So every time I arrived, there sat a big can of them on the kitchen countertop, ready to greet me.
I'll never forget that "Uh-oh, Spaghetti O's!" jingle their ad agency permanently cemented into the society's collective unconscious in the 70s.
I was reminded of this "fun" time in my childhood when I saw an for Spaghetti-O's that actually touted their healthiness because they offer a "full serving of vegetables" per one-cup serving.
Vegetables from what PLANET?
What's in "the neat spaghetti you can eat with a spoon?"
While it may be true that somehow Spaghetti O's can count as a measly 1/2 cup of vegetables (presumably from the sauce), but in what form and with what cost?
"Uh-oh! I bet you don't know."
The tomato sauce in Spaghetti O's is actually watered-down tomato paste (a processed form of tomatoes). And even though you might be getting 4% of the RDA of vitamin C from this "sauce," that doesn't come close to the 32% that you'd get from a REAL tomato.
(Never mind that the tomato is technically a fruit. That's another discussion.)
Plus a real tomato has only 7 milligrams of sodium.
Spaghetti O's? 600 milligrams of sodium per one-cup serving!
Uh-oh! Future high blood pressure patients in the making. The pharmaceutical companies are shaking with excitement.
And here's the best part. The part you'll NEVER see in the cutesy little commercials.
One of the major ingredients in Spaghetti O's is SUGAR. Sugar in the form of high fructose corn syrup -- the worst form of sugar on the planet and possibly the single worst food additive known -- to the tune of 11 grams!
Official US Guidelines advise a maximum of 40 grams of sugar for every 2000 calories consumed. Spaghetti O's pack 11 grams of sugar in a tiny 170 calorie portion.
Uh-oh! Fat, sick kids will become fat, sick adults.
And they're touting this as a healthy choice for kids (and adults). Seriously?
My 12 year-old taste buds were right on.
 

Listen, what's best for your body (and what will help you and your kids live disease-free well into your golden years) is REAL food--food that is not processed or just minimally processed.
Jack LaLanne lived to the ripe old age of 96, and even shortly before he died, he looked better than many people in their 40's and 50's.
He had one rule of thumb:
"If man made it, don't eat it."
I think everyone ought to listen to Jack...
And use the Great Taste No Pain health system.
The Great Taste No Pain manuals teach you more about the short- and long-term dangers of processed foods (like Spaghetti O's) and show you how easy it is to prepare and enjoy delicious REAL foods.
Once you get away from processed foods, you (and your kids) will lose your taste for them and end up craving REAL food.
Here's a perfect example. We were out to dinner recently to celebrate my daughter's birthday. When my 13 year-old son ordered broiled chicken and roasted asparagus, I thought the waiter would fall over. But it was no big deal to Mick -- that's what he loves to eat.
The waiter even stopped me when I went to the ladies room and said he's never seen a kid that age that chose to eat so healthy.
The recipe book in the Great Taste No Pain system is filled with delicious dishes that will help make you LOVE eating real foods. You'll wonder why you ever settled for anything less.
When you exist on nutritious real foods, your body can naturally become more alkaline. All of your systems can work like they're supposed to. Excess pounds begin to slide off. Aches and pains dissipate. You may need less or no medication.
You'll have increased energy. Your skin may get clearer, as well as your thinking.
You'll be able to sleep better -- maybe better than you have in years.
And you will help add healthy, productive years to your life (and your kids').
Start today. Say goodbye to the sneaky, empty promises of the processed food manufacturers and hello to a healthier new you.
Great Taste No Pain will help you every step of the way.
To your health,
Sherry Brescia
PS: Dottie thought she'd be dead in a few years, but not anymore!
Hi Sherry,
I have followed your Great Taste No Pain plan to the 'T'. So far after 3 days, I have lost a total of 5.3 lbs. I had tried everything for the last 5 years to lose weight but could not. I just kept slowly gaining more even though I severely limited my diet.
It turns out that the only thing I have not been doing is combining my foods properly. I have been a health food 'nut' for over 40 years and I have never heard of this concept.
I am now pain free for the first time in years. No more severe stomach cramps, no more leg pains, no more back pains. I am so encouraged!
I am 68 and had resigned myself that I would be dead in the next few years. Now I can see my way clear to reach my former goal of attaining 100.
Thanks Sherry for your wonderful plan.
In addition, I am eating more food per day that I have for years!
Sincerely,
Dottie Thomen
PPS: Got low energy? Brain fog? CRS disease? You just may be low in in just one vitamin. One out of four people are. Read more about this deficiency and how you can help turn that around FAST:
Want case studies?  Here are a few thousand health turnarounds for you to marvel at.

Haven't taken the Great Taste No Pain test drive?  Why not?  Atsamattayou? You like pain or something?  I've heard about people like that!
Want to read past articles? Here they are.
* Forward this email to the people you care about the most!
(c) copyright 2011 Holistic Blends
- http://www.greattastenopain.com/great.asp
- http://www.greattastenogluten.com/great.asp
- http://www.bluerockholistics.com

Orders: 1-315-295-1236
=============
**The FDA has not evaluated all of these statements. The contents of this email are not to be considered medical advice and are for educational purposes only. If you are experiencing health challenges, always consult your doctor for medical advice and follow it even if it contradicts the contents of this email.**
=================================
Pain-Free Living is a permission-based newsletter. The only way to receive it is to request it here  

No comments: