Friday, October 21, 2011

Spirit Of The LORD --- 10/20/11


10/20/11
The Spirit of the Lord says:

I will always have a generation of warriors who are willing to walk in the realm of the Spirit with demonstrations of sign, wonders, and miracles. Arising from the ashes is coming My army that has been in preparation for the times that lie ahead. This new breed of conquerors will cause many of My front-line runners to begin to brush off their running shoes,in order to keep up. They have been practicing by doing My Word on a consistent basis. They have great evidence and confidence in Me and My abilities. They have kept fear at bay by knocking it down with great tenacity and perseverance. Their diligence shames the enemy and he cannot stop them, though he has tried many times. This mighty army is totally persuaded that My Word is all powerful and that My protection is sufficient. Many of My 'end time warriors' will give aid to places where My Word's fire has gone out, for they have My heart and passion and their desire for the Kingdom consumes them. The fire in them will heat up all that want more of Me, and at the same time burn down places that reject Me. Their minds have been made up and their hearts are fixed trusting in Me. And there is nothing that I will withhold from them. Heaven's portals are open wide over them, and they are willing to receive every gift that is available to them. I do not have to convince them that I Am for them, they know this assuredly! By their knowing they freely receive all. In the past I have had to plead and implore with My children to believe that I only had the best in My heart for them. I was limited in what I could do by their belief or unbelief, but this generation of warriors are open, ready, and willing.

These 'end time warriors' will usher in a desperation for all of Me. They will not be denied and I will not deny them anything that they ask according to My Word. They are increasing in strength and are very forceful against the kingdom of darkness, using all that have been given to them from heaven's open doors. The wind that thrust them forward is the true foundation of My love that keeps them motivated to go forward. They will not quit! Any of you can be one of My great 'end time warriors'. All you need to do is simply believe that I Am able to help you master any sin, iniquity, weakness, addiction, or anything that has lied to you and kept you from soaring. So come up to where the elevation is lighter and easier. To the place where you can see from afar and with greater clarity. Where living for Me and with Me becomes simple, because you have yielded to believing! The high place is choosing My Word and yielding to My Spirit.

And we receive from Him whatever we ask, because we [watchfully] obey His orders [observe His suggestions and injunctions, follow His plan for us] and [habitually] practice what is pleasing to Him. (1 John 3:22)
 

No comments: