Tuesday, December 20, 2011

George Washington's Vision

George Washington's Vision
Recorded at the Library of Congress

Valley Forge, the winter of 1777, American forces were fighting
against the British, the most powerful nation in the world. Many
believe that only 3% of the American people took part in the struggle
for independence, while "Tories" gave aid and comfort to the British
cause.
"This afternoon, as I was sitting at this table engaged in preparing a
dispatch, something seemed to disturb me. Looking up, I beheld
standing opposite me a singularly beautiful female. So astonished was
I, for I had given strict orders not to be disturbed, that it was some
moments before I found language to inquire the cause of her presence.
A second, a third and even a fourth time did I repeat my question, but
received no answer from my mysterious visitor except a slight raising
of her eyes.
"By this time I felt strange sensations spreading through me. I would
have risen but the riveted gaze of the being before me rendered
volition impossible. I assayed once more to address her, but my tongue
had become useless, as though it had become paralyzed.
"A new influence, mysterious, potent, irresistible, took possession of
me. All I could do was to gaze steadily, vacantly at my unknown
visitor, Gradually the surrounding atmosphere seemed as if it had
become filled with sensations, and luminous. Everything about me
seemed to rarify, the mysterious visitor herself becoming more airy
and yet more distinct to my sight than before. I now began to feel as
one dying, or rather to experience the sensations which I have
sometimes imagined accompany dissolution. I did not think, I did not
reason, I did not move; all were alike impossible. I was only
conscious of gazing fixedly, vacantly at my companion.
"Presently I heard a voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and
learn,' while at the same time my visitor extended her arm eastwardly.
I now beheld a heavy white vapor at some distance rising fold upon
fold. This gradually dissipated, and I looked upon a strange scene.
Before me lay spread out in one vast plain all the countries of the
world; Europe, Asia, Africa and America. I saw rolling and tossing
between Europe and America the billows of the Atlantic, and between
Asia and America lay the Pacific.
" `Son of the Republic' said the same mysterious voice as before,
`look and learn,' At that moment I beheld a dark, shadowy being, like
an angel, standing, or rather floating in mid-air, between Europe and
America. Dipping water out of the ocean in the hollow of each hand, he
sprinkled some upon America with his right hand, while with his left
hand he cast some on Europe. Immediately a cloud raised from these
countries, and joined in mid-ocean. For a while it remained
stationary, and then moved slowly westward, until it enveloped America
in its murky folds. Sharp flashes of lightning gleamed through it at
intervals, and I heard the smothered groans and cries of the American
people.
"A second time the angel dipped water from the ocean, and sprinkled it
out as before. The dark cloud was then drawn back to the ocean, in
whose heaving billows it sank from view. A third time I heard the
mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn,' I cast
my eyes upon America and beheld villages and towns and cities
springing up one after another until the whole land from the Atlantic
to the Pacific was dotted with them.
"Again, I heard the mysterious voice say, `Son of the Republic, the
end of the century cometh, look and learn.' At this the dark shadowy
angel turned his face southward, and from Africa I saw an ill-omened
spectre approach our land. It flitted slowly over every town and city
of the latter. The inhabitants presently set themselves in battle
array against each other. As I continued looking I a saw bright angel,
on whose brow rested a crown of light, on which was traced the word
`Union,' bearing the American flag which he placed between the divided
nation, and said, `Remember ye are brethren.' Instantly, the
inhabitants, casting from them their weapons became friends once more,
and united around the National Standard.
"And again I heard the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic,
look and learn.' At this the dark, shadowy angel placed a trumpet to
his mouth, and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the
ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia and Africa. Then my eyes
beheld a fearful scene: from each of these countries arose thick,
black clouds that were soon joined into one. Throughout this mass
there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men,
who, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to
America. Our country was enveloped in this volume of cloud, and I saw
these vast armies devastate the whole country and burn the villages,
towns and cities that I beheld springing up. As my ears listened to
the thundering of the cannon, clashing of swords, and the shouts and
cries of millions in mortal combat, I heard again the mysterious voice
saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' When the voice had
ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his
mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast.
"Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and
pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped
America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shone the
word Union, and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in
the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white
spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I
perceived were well nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage
again, closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle.
"Again, amid the fearful noise of the conflict, I heard the mysterious
voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' As the voice
ceased, the shadowy angel for the last time dipped water from the
ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark cloud rolled
back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants
of the land victorious!
"Then once more I beheld the villages, towns and cities springing up
where I had seen them before, while the bright angel, planting the
azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with o loud
voice" `While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the
earth, so long shall the Union last.' And taking from his brow the
crown on which blazoned the word `UNION,' he placed it upon the
Standard while the people, kneeling down, said, `Amen.'
"The scene instantly began to fade and dissolve, and I at last saw
nothing but the rising, curling vapor I at first beheld. This also
disappearing, I found myself once more gazing upon the mysterious
visitor, who, in the same voice I had heard before, said, `Son of the
Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted: three great perils
will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in
this greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail
against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his
God, his land and the Union. With these words the vision vanished, and
I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had
been shown to me the birth, progress and destiny of the United
States."



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prophecy is becoming more accurate by the day. Good read thank you lightworkers!

Anonymous said...

http://www.revlu.com/Geo.html
On the March to World War 3, Written by Quin Etiam on 07 April 2011
http://www.panhandlepatriots.com/Self_Reliance_-_Insight.html
http://www.astronargon.us/Eagle%20&%20Temple.html
http://www.ministers-best-friend.com/CHRISTIPEDIA-tm-George-Washingtons-Vision-in-LIBRARY-of-CONGRESS-with-Commentary.html
http://www.energeticforum.com/psychic-paranormal/464-prophecy.html
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread625280/pg1
http://www.theindivisiblelight.com/chapter8.html
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/TVKJCRPD3GI0VK1UO/p40 **

http://www.threerivershms.com/bryant.htm
http://www.barefootsworld.net/doi1776.html
http://www.newrivernotes.com/va/yorktwn2.htm

PROPHETS AND PROPHECIES INDEX
ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS INDEX
ALPHABETICAL INDEX OF ALL FILES
CRYSTALINKS HOME PAGE
PSYCHIC READING WITH ELLIE
2012 THE ALCHEMY OF TIME
from: http://www.crystalinks.com/gw.html