Thursday, December 22, 2011

NEW WINE BEING POURED OUT

ELAINE TAVOLACCIStaten Island, NYwww.awordinseason.info
www.TheVoiceOfBreakthrough.com
 
NEW WINE BEING POURED OUT
December 22, 2011
Yesterday as I was speaking to a friend on the phone she told me that her browser says "delete recent history". Not knowing much about computers she then asked me "Should I delete my recent history? As soon as she said that, the Lord quickened this word to me. He wants us to remove anything from the past that is holding us back from receiving all that He has for us, especially our "recent history." When we do this we will be prepared for the New wine that He is about to be pour out.

The Lord says I am about to pour out my new wine in abundance. There will be a great acceleration in the days ahead. Many of you will advance expeditiously in to what you were called to do. Do not fear moving forward at an accelerated pace but as you do, allow Me to prepare the new wineskin to receive the new wine. As the new wine skin is fashioned, it will be able to contain the new wine with ease. Do away with all hindrances in your life. Leave behind religious mindsets that are holding you back from receiving and allow Me to renew your mind with My word. Walk in humility and throw off any pride and arrogance that is harnessing you.  Be willing to release anything that would keep you from receiving all that I've called you to be. Guard your heart from the subtle entrapment of the enemy.   

Many of you have cried out to hear My voice, and as you refuse defiling thoughts and line your thoughts up with My will, then you will learn how to hear My voice with clarity. As you are observant of My leading I will guide you in your decisions.  As you discard of your old nature you will be more aware and attune to My voice in the daytime as well as during the night. You will recognize when I speak to you in dreams as I reveal My plans and purposes to you. Don't go back to your old ways but look ahead to the future that I have for you. Stay in that intimate communion with Me so that your conscience will not be seared and the process of acceleration will not be hindered. Learn how to deal with every opposition that arises and every challenge that comes your way. In this season of the new wine being poured out, I will bring you in to the place that has been assigned to you as you move forth into the plans that I have for you says the Lord.

Mark 2:22 And no one puts new wine into old wineskins, or else the new wine busts the wineskings, the wine is spilled, and the wineskins are ruined. But new wine must be put into new wineskins.

Ephesians 4:20-24 But you have not so learned Christ,  if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus: that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts,  and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.

Hebrews 12:1 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith.


 

NEW YEAR REVELATIONS
December 15, 2011
As we are approaching a new year, this is what I believe the Lord is showing me for 2012. Despite everything that is happening all around us in the natural, the eyes of the Lord are looking throughout the whole earth to show Himself strong on behalf of those who's hearts are perfect towards Him.

The Lord says, I Am the revealer of secrets and I am going to declare secrets to those who have a hearing ear. I am going to release a sensitivity to hear My voice that surpasses those of the previous generations. I will open My hidden treasures and release mysteries to those who are positioned to receive. I am about to bring those who I have found favor with into a place of intimacy with Me that they have not yet known. In this place they will be able to discern My voice and know My ways. I am releasing revelation of the hidden treasures of My word. Seek wisdom and as you ask, I will give it to you. Listen for My voice to discern My leading in your decisions, and for your benefit. I will release knowledge and understanding. Some will be interpreters of dreams and visions. Some will be releasers of revelation.

Do not fear the unknown but trust Me as I lead you in the coming days. As the warfare seems to intensify, resist the temptation that is trying to pull you back into your comfort zone. Resist complacency and stay alert and aware of what is happening around you. It is I who opens one door and closes another. Keep your hands clean and your conscience pure so there won't be any hindrance to what I am about to release to you says the Lord.

Isaiah 45:3
I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the Lord, Who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel.

Daniel 1:19 - 20
Then the king interviewed them, and among them all none was found like Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah; therefore they served before the king. And in all matters of wisdom and understanding about which the king examined them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers who were in all his realm.

 

No comments: