Friday, February 24, 2012

Listen and understand that you are not appointed for the wrath of your God.


2/24/12
The Lord Says:
 Listen and understand that you are not appointed for the wrath of your God. 

There will be no wrath from the Lord poured upon My own, but there is great tribulation while you are in this world. Wrath is about My righteous anger being let loose upon all who have rejected Me and have not come under the umbrella of My Word of love and mercy. I Am not and will never be angry with My children, those whose hearts have been turned towards Me, and are willing and obedient to My Word. I have and always will provide for My own.

Am I not a good heavenly Father who supplies all of your needs? There is nothing that will be allowed to come on this earth during a time of great tribulation, that has been sent to destroy My own. No, everything allowed is to turn My children's affection and attention back to their loving Father. I know how to provide for and take care of My own! You are to be busy setting your mind and affections on Me, not being overwhelmed in your heart and mind by trying to be your own provider. In times past, in the midst of great famine, all of My children either prospered or were taken care of by those that received My insight and instructions for those seasons. Do not be conformed to this world, nor overly concerned about your current financial condition, I know all the secret places of wealth hidden away just for you. Trust Me to provide and care for you. I know how! My wrath I have held back because of you, My beloved ones, but I have released My judgment upon the world in order for My Church to rise as ambassadors from heaven, to cry loud and spare not. It is for you to go into the highways and compel all who will come to come to the marriage feast that I have prepared for the willing.

Darkness is allowed so that My Light, you My children, with My word in your heart and mouth will arise and shine. Causing My sons and daughters to come back home to Me, all who are willing. Those whose trust is in Me will lack no good thing. I Am not moved by the circumstances, the conditions, nor the time, my Word remains unchangeable! Believe in Me and you will always come out ahead, blessed in all of your ways and time on the earth. But those who have placed pride in themselves and all that they have accomplished by their own might and ingenuity will be brought low, and all who have humbled themselves by believing and doing My word will be exalted: herein is wisdom, pause and meditate on this. Who is the god of your heart? Who is on the throne of your life?

All who have exalted Me, I will promote, just as I did with Joseph. He was brought low by life, even to the pit and prison, yet while there I promoted him. But I called him out and set him among kings and rulers of this world, because I Am faithful to My word. Greater still is the faith of My prophet Moses, whose trust in My Word caused manna to rain down from heaven. Men ate angel's food, when there was no other provision. Can you turn bitter water into sweet? Only those who have been trained and proven through the times of wilderness, and trusting that I Am their Provider. Also learn from My servants, never do anything motivated from a place of fear, anger, selfish desires, or pride, this will destroy your faith in Me.

I Am the same, I change not! I know you and the desires of your heart, whether those desires are deceitful or pleasing to Me. Children, examine your heart and motives as well, for I Am faithful. I will perform all of My promises to the humble. I know that you sometimes think that I have forgotten you, but I never forget your humble labor of love for Me and My Kingdom. All that you have done for the least of these in the Kingdom, you have done it unto Me, I will repay!

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time." (1 Peter 5:5); "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud." ( Prov. 16:18-19); "For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister." (Hebrews 6:10)

Scripture references: Genesis chapter 37-41; (Joseph); Exodus chapter 3; Deuteronomy chapter 34; (Moses' life); [The wrath of God not for believer's]; John 3:36; Rom. 5:9; Ephes.5:5-6; Col. 3:2-6; 1 Thess. 1:10; 1 Thess. 5:8-10

No comments: