Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Secret Space Program Shows Its Hand

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

Secret Space Program Shows Its Hand
Posted By: Steve [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 12-Jun-2012 03:49:45


by Zen Gardner
Who dumps technology more advanced than NASA on to NASA and thinks nothing of it? This admission of at least this segment of a secretive space program is quite revealing. It will probably slip by mainstream media, but sit up and take notice, this is a serious admission here.

NASA gets two military spy telescopes for astronomy


(Washington Post) The secretive government agency that flies spy satellites has made a stunning gift to NASA: two exquisite telescopes as big and powerful as the Hubble Space Telescope. They’ve never left the ground and are in storage in Rochester, N.Y.It’s an unusual technology transfer from the military-intelligence space program to the better-known civilian space agency. It could be a boost for NASA’s troubled science program, which is groaning under the budgetary weight of the James Webb Space Telescope, still at least six years from launch.
Or it could be a gift that becomes a burden. NASA isn’t sure it can afford to put even one of the two new telescopes into orbit.
The telescopes were built by private contractors for the National Reconnaissance Office, one of 16 U.S. intelligence agencies. The telescopes have 2.4-meter (7.9-foot) mirrors, just like the Hubble, but they have 100 times the field of view. Their structure is shorter and squatter.
They’re “space qualified,” as NASA puts it, but they’re a long way from being functioning space telescopes. They have no instruments — there are no cameras, for example. More than that, they lack a funded mission and all that entails, such as a scientific program, support staff, data analysis and office space. They will remain in storage while NASA mulls its options.
“It’s great news,” said NASA astrophysics director Paul Hertz. “It’s real hardware, and it’s got really impressive capabilities.”
[more...]

1 comment:

princesirki2012 said...

A WAKE-UP CALL TO NASA, AS WELL AS TO ALL WHO THINK "THEY OWN THE NIGHT":

I AM THAT I AM, THE CREATOR AND SUSTAINER OF ALL THAT IS, MY NAME IS SOVEREIGN OVER ALL CREATION, AND I AM THE OWNER OF SPACE AND TIME, AND I AM THE OVERSEER OF ALL OF MY CREATION! I AM THE RULER OVER DAY, AND I AM THE RULER OVER NIGHT, AND I AM AWARE OF THE HIDDEN WORKS OF DARKNESS, THAT YOU THINK NO ONE SEES! DO YOU NOT KNOW, HAVE YOU NOT HEARD, THAT ALL THINGS ARE OPEN AND THAT ALL THINGS ARE EXPOSED BEFORE MY ALL-SEEING EYES, AND THAT MY NAME, I AM THAT I AM, IS THE LIGHT THAT REVEALS AND DISPELS THE DARKNESS? MY NAME IS EXALTED FAR ABOVE THE EARTH, MY NAME IS HIGH ABOVE THE HEAVENS, AND MY NAME IS THE POWER THAT ACTIVATES AND ACCELERATES MY DIVINE PLAN FOR ALL THAT IS! BEHOLD! YOU HAVE SAID IN YOUR HEART OF DARKNESS, "LET US BUILD A CITY, AND A TOWER, WHOSE TOP REACHES INTO HEAVEN, AND LET US MAKE A NAME, LEST WE BE SCATTERED ABROAD UPON THE FACE OF THE WHOLE EARTH, AND WE SHALL CALL OURSELVES NASA, AND WE SHALL OWN THE NIGHT." NOW HEAR THE WORD OF I AM THAT I AM: I HAVE SEEN THE CITY THAT YOU HAVE BUILT, AND I HAVE SEEN THE TOWER THAT REACHES INTO MY HEAVEN, AND I HAVE SEEN THE DARKNESS IN YOUR HEART THAT YOU SAY YOU OWN, AND I SAY, BEHOLD! I AM AGAINST YOU, NASA, AND I AM AGAINST YOUR CITY THAT YOU HAVE BUILT IN MY HEAVEN, AND I AM AGAINST YOUR TOWER THAT YOU HAVE BUILT TO TAKE MY NAME IN VAIN, AND I HAVE SET MY COSMIC FORCES IN MOTION THROUGH MY DIVINE PLAN TO DESTROY YOUR CITY IN MY HEAVEN, AND TO TEAR DOWN YOUR TOWER THAT IS AN ABOMINATION TO MY NAME! THE DARKNESS OF PRIDE IN YOUR HEART HAS DECEIVED YOU, AND I WILL CONSUME YOUR CITY AND YOUR TOWER WITH A MERE THOUGHT, BY THE BRIGHTNESS OF MY APPEARING, IN A WHISPER OF MY NAME! THOUGH YOU EXALT YOUR NAME ABOVE MINE, I AM THAT I AM, AND THOUGH YOU SET YOUR CITY ABOVE THE STARS, AND THOUGH YOU BUILD TOWERS IN MY HEAVEN, I WILL BRING YOU DOWN, SAYS THE GREAT I AM THAT I AM! FOR BEHOLD! THE GREAT DAY OF I AM THAT I AM IS AT HAND, AND AS YOU HAVE DONE UNTO OTHERS, IT SHALL BE DONE UNTO YOU, AND YOUR WORKS AND DEEDS OF DARKNESS SHALL RETURN UPON YOUR OWN HEAD! FOR I AM THE INFINITE LIGHT WITHOUT BEGINNING AND I AM THE INFINITE LIGHT WITHOUT END, AND THERE IS NO DARKNESS IN ME, FOR I AM THE ALL-CONSUMING FIRE OF ALL THAT IS!

I AM THAT I AM