Monday, August 6, 2012

A Greenbrier update & more. Read all about it !

08/05/2012
A Greenbrier update & more. Read all about it !

Two things of note:

(1) Dan's back in town and is supposed to be on the show tomorrow. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought he was originally planning to be gone for two weeks. I guess something's come up. Whatever it is, I seriously doubt it's because he couldn't stand to be away from Tony any longer. (Sorry Tony, sometimes the truth hurts, and it just can't be helped.)

(2) And finally, it has just been confirmed that the oh so important "business conference" that had all the rooms filled up at The Greenbrier, just finished up yesterday. You can now reserve all the rooms you and your family would like, even for today if you can't wait any longer.

Now, I'm trying to tie these two items together in some way, but I'm really hard pressed to do so. Who knows? Maybe Dan heard that the big poker game in the bunker has finished up, and the band's getting ready to play. I know that would be enough to make me cut my vacation short.

Now I will have to admit, there are still a couple of things that continue to puzzle me. I know, for a fact, that the games in Brussels, DC, and the Greenbrier have now been completed, and the UN has started counting their chips. And some guy over the back fence just informed me that observers are present in DC, Hong Kong, and Switzerland. Well heck, what's that all about? Are they there because the game's been called, and it's now time for the medal ceremonies and congratulatory accolades? I'm as much in the dark about that as the next guy.

Well so much for my ramblings. But before I go, I just want to offer a shout-out to His Poofness. Check out his latest posting by googling, "Poof for Aug 5." (Or as I've just been informed, that may have already been sent on over to Recaps.) As he'll tell you, "something huge happened last night." The lights in the "bunker" are about to be turned on, and the cockroaches are scrambling for cover. Yeah, I know, this all sounds pretty crazy. But mark my words, what some dogs are eager to have dismissed as conspiracy will ultimately be shown to be part of THE biggest crime in history. Yes indeedy, these times they are a' changing.

Peace everyone. Have a wonderful evening tonight, and a beautiful day tomorrow.

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2012/08/interesting-update-from-nowsthetime-at-ptr-sunday-evening.html

No comments: