Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fireworks at Coburn Town Hall Yesterday in Claremore, OK

Subject: Fireworks at Coburn Town Hall Yesterday in Claremore, OK

Fireworks at Coburn Town Hall yesterday in Claremore, OK (My posting on Facebook)

I was the first person he called on to speak. I was able to talk about Sheriff Joe's evidence of forged birth certificate, forged selective service card, 25 year use of a CT social security number not issued to him...before he cut me off and said to ask my question. He refuted what I said about HI prefix would be 575 or 576 NOT 042 - He said the ss numbers are not by state. I asked where he got that information and he said from the ss admin. I asked if he gets his research from the Congressional Research Service (Alinsky-style misinformation service) and he said 'yes, and also Snopes and Factcheck and they have debunked the issue time and again.' He said to me, "YOU don't get to talk anymore! Ask your question. Wev'e already wasted enough time on this and its not going to solve anything. There's more important stuff to work on." I said, "So we should just let him get away with it?" He answered, "He won't get away with it. No one ever gets away with it." He got very angry an
d shouted me down, said I was taking away the right of others to speak. My question was "Will you call Sheriff Joe Arpaio and hear his evidence?" He said "yes."
The so-called Town Hall was really a Sen. Coburn SUCK-UP FEST. People that were with me got distracted when they heard people saying nasty things about me when I wouldn't stand down. Saying stuff like "Shut-up bitch!" 
Coburn confirmed he would call when he has time. I asked him as to when that might be and he said when he gets back to D.C. in about 3 weeks. 
There's more...If you know any reporters or radio show hosts who wants to interview me for more of what happened...have them email me at mikibooth@yahoo.com or leave a message at (918) 678-4838. I will screen messages. 

Wayne Allyn Root also caught coup yesterday as far as being heard. He spoke to Pastor James David Manning during the CIA Columbia trial May 14-18, 2010. What he said then is exactly what Drudge, The Blaze, Rush, Hannity and other mainstream conservative media is reporting now. He's been marginalized all this time - just like us. Transcripts of the trial can be read on ATLAH.org along with contact information for Rev. Dr. James David Manning.

In liberty,
Miki





Could this be why Dan Boren decided not to run again? 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Senators like Coburn were contacted three and a half years ago by me and countless others. It does absolutely no good! I have personally emailed, mailed, printed and insured countless letters but no one listens. I've decided the TAKEOVER IS COMPLETE and they know it. You, I and the rest of the American people are just too dumb to get it. Why else would the MSM never...in three and one half years...even have it on the front page? Duh!!!!!! Wake up, America! By the time BHO declares martial law in a few weeks, it will be futile to resist!

Anonymous said...

One more thing...there is a political campaign going on. Notice Mr. Romney has made absolutely NO freaking mention of Obama's eligibility, his fraudulent soc. security card, citizenship, selective service registration, Lt. Quarles Harris' assassination, nada. Why? Is he part of the sick plan, too gutless, under threat? Why would no one even mention the one topic the entire nation is talking about on the internet? Strange, indeed!

Anonymous said...

It has been THREE WEEKS since the Sheriff’s press conference, and nothing has happened. NOTHING. Nothing at all.

No member of Congress (and there are 535 of them) has called for an investigation. Not even Rush Limbaugh wants to discuss it.

John McCain, who is one of the Senators of Arizona as well as being the former Republican candidate for president, has recently called the Sheriff crazy. The CONSERVATIVE secretary of state of Arizona, who did his own investigation into Obama’s place of birth, has accepted Hawaii’s confirmation that Obama was born there, and he has not changed his mind following Sheriff Joe’s press conference.

Could the explanation be that the whole world is part of the plot? Or, more likely, is it that they believe the birth certificate, and the officials in Hawaii, and the Index Data, and the birth notices in the Health Bureau Statistics section of the newspapers——and they do not believe the sheriff.