Saturday, August 18, 2012

His Small Still Voice


DENEEN G. MATTHEWSIndianapolis, Indiana

His Small Still Voice

Aug 18 2012

"Sound the alarm for the trumpet blows, The trumpet is sounding, the ram's horn is blowing, yet my people turn a deaf ear.

My wonders shall be as a landmark of My coming. Many shall turn away and fall by the wayside, but many shall return to Me in this hour. Greater am I than any entity that would oppose Me and My will.

The hour strikes twelve (12) and time is up. The winds of adversity are blowing to release judgments across the land. My House shall be judged first. Who will be found standing?

The shakings have begun, yet many continue on unawares. Hear the voice of the Father as I speak: My will shall be accomplished in the earth according to My plan; according to My blueprint. Any structures built that are not in accordance with the pattern in heaven, in My throne room, shall be destroyed. I come to measure and inspect. What shall I find? Will you be found worthy of blessing or rebuke?

The glory of the LORD shall arise upon those I have chosen to be as Light in this dark and dying world. They shall shine brightly and be My display. They shall represent what the kingdom "really" looks like. they shall walk uprightly and they shall speak the sound that resounds from heaven. They shall come into agreement with My word and it shall manifest according to My will, says the LORD."

Joel 2:1 "Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand:"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TELL HIM TO HURRY UP ! TYJM frj

Anonymous said...

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2012/08/we-appear-to-be-under-russian-military-invasion-crossing-canadian-border-with-heavy-artillery-and-armor-2444030.html

Anonymous said...

This is Mormonism, why di you think they put all those Angel Moroni's atop their temples?
http://angels.about.com/od/AngelsReligiousTexts/p/Meet-Archangel-Moroni.htm

Joseph Smith, prophet and the Angel Moroni
http://www2.byui.edu/OnLineLearning/courses/hum/121/Moroni.htm

More info:
http://herecomestheson2008.org/SEVENTH%20SEAL.htm

I live in the land of Zion, SL, UT. and am not a Mormon. My question has always been and remains: What made Joseph Smith so special that he could get a cisit from an angel telling him to start another organized religion? ....my opinion~ Welcome Masons! The symbols are everywhere!