Wednesday, August 15, 2012

MILITARY MOLE: OBAMA NOW READY TO SEIZE NATIONAL POWER BY MILITARY TAKEOVER! From Erasmus Of America Aug. 14, 2012


"Labor and God will sweat with you!" - St. Joan of Arc
When you show God that you care, then God will show you that He cares!" - Christian Proverb
"Let the soldiers fight, and God will give them the victory!" - St. Joan of Arc
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge." - Hosea 4:6
"An elephant: A mouse built to government specifications." - traditional folk wisdom
"The power to do something for you is the power to do something to you." - Ayn Rand
"I have sworn an oath on the altar of God Almighty...eternal hostility to every form of tyranny over the mind of man." - Thomas Jefferson
"In order to govern men wisely, leave them alone." - Lao Tzu
"All Laws Which Are Repugnant To The Constitution Are Null And Void." - Marbury vs. Madison 5 U.S. 137, 174, 176
"No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it." 16 Am Jur 2d Sec. 177, late AM Jur 2d Sec. 256
The early Webster defined a Republic as:  "...a state or nation in which the supreme power rests in the body of citizens..."
Thomas Jefferson, 1798: "...and that whensoever the general Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void and of no force;..."
The Federalist Paper No. 78 by Alexander Hamilton who called for the Constitutional Constitution which wrote the U.S. Constitution: " No legislative act, therefore, contrary to the Constitution, can be valid."
"In other words, the Constitution ought to be preferred to the statute, the intention of the people to the intention of their agents."
"The courts of justice are to be considered as the bulwarks of a limited Constitution against legislative encroachments,"
Federalist Paper No. 46 by James Madison "the Father of the U.S. Constitution": "The federal and Stte governments are in fact but different agents and trustees of the people."

     William Blackstone's "Commentaries On The Laws Of England" which was considered "The Law Bible" of Thomas Jefferson  and the other Founding Fathersof America, "And therefore the principal view of human laws is, or ought always to be, to explain, protect, and enforce such rights as are absolute (God-given rights as defined by British and American Law of 1776)."
The Whigs of the American Revolution believed that all law must be based upon teachings and authority of the Bible. And God-given rights of man were higher law for America than any law ever decreed by national or local government. The Tories of the Thirteen Colonies did not believe this and their hold over the courts in the Thirteen Colonies was broken when the Whigs such as Thomas Jefferson, etc. pushed hard all law on earth must submit to the supreme authority of God as shown by the God-given rights of mankind on earth. For Tories who did not see the validity of this legal argument, soon were converted when entire towns tarred and feathers Tory judges and drove them out of town on open wagons drawn by horses. Soon, all the judges in the Thirteen Colonies now agreed with the American people that all Americans had legal God-given rights under all law in existence. This is a bit of censored history I dug out from books published shortly after the American Revolution when they used to teach this in the schools and showed pictures of judges who got the tar and feather treatment and mocked by the people as they drove them out of their towns and cities. By perhaps nicer methods but still firm, it is time to teach again our judges both federal and state to obey the U.S. Constitution as written or else face the legal Wrath of the American People who will demand of all legal sources in America that their God-given rights will be upheld by all law, not mocked by all law in America.
     Reference notes on Erasmus of America. Only one man in America has the Vatican endorsed trade secret food process that will decide for all mankind on earth whether the human race will live or else die on earth by apparently fast coming biological collapse of the human race if their diet is not corrected soon by God-given foods such as my father discovered. It was by the blessing of God in a secret accident that showed it was possible and then my father by engineering common sense figured out how to make an industrial food process with this gift of God to my family. Our great food discovery is that prophesied and promised by God to mankind in Exodus 23:25. A godly people will be given this for their health and length of years on earth. A wicked people before God will not be given this but as promised in the Old Testament, their Staff of Life (wheat, etc.) will be broken and they will not obtain health nor strength from it as the Curse of God will come upon a people hating God and flaunting their evil ways before God trying to mock God with their wickedness as a people. America is not right with God now and so often, how can you tell the difference between a Christian and a pagan in America today? Too many Christians act, vote, and think identical to the evil spirits in their nation. They have the name, but not the heart of Jesus within them! And this con will not be accepted by God as real Christianity!
     In May, 1943, Fortune Magazine wrote up this food process of my father as "potentially a nutritional revolution." They also wrote up how paid off corruption in Wash., D.C. was being used to try and block this from reaching the American and world market. In the February, 1957 issue of the Catholic Digest was the article "Real Bread Is Back!" by James C. G,.Conniff. In thar article, it publicized Pope Pius XII considered this so important to end starvation and malnutrition in the world, that he personally contacted 25,000 Catholic priests in the world and told them that it was their moral duty to publicize this to everyone they could across the world. The same article reported how the Soviet Union had a standing offer of $5 million as a downpayment for world rights to this offered to my father. I know the whole message that Joseph Stalin sent to my father. Stalin admitted that captured Nazi scientific reports on this great food discovery when tested in Nazi Germany showed this to be the greatest food discovery in human history. And Stalin admitted that his advisers told him if the Soviet Union got the secret to this food process, then they could win the entire world to Communism by solving the food problems of all nations on earth. He said much more, but I will not repeat here what all Stalin said. My father met with the F.B.I. as I recall in 1950 and told them much or all what the Soviet spy ring transmitted to my father from Stalin trying to persuade him to let the Communists buy world rights from my father. The Communists also told my father how they would later win America to Communism so he might as well sell to them regardless as they could not be stopped from later winning power over America. Obama is the final move to make America a Communist nation. His tactics are exactly what Stalin told my father would win America to Communism by Black racial politics as Obama uses to divide and conquer America politically. The Catholic Digest in its earlier July, 1951 article "Our Broken Staff Of Life" reported how lab rats fed our "enriched white bread" and other skeleton foods we eat as standard diet eventually collapsed all health in the rats and they developed the same sicknesse and diseases as the human race eating the same foods. Lab rats fed truly natural foods such as my father supplied with the  healthiest bread ever milled by modern man skyrocketed in health and became the super rats in health of rats tested.
     Not in the article, but when Nazi scientists tested my father's super health bread on German students, the scientists reported to Hitler that this turned ordinary German students into geniuses, super healthy, and if this was added to the permanent diet of Germany, then the German Race would for real become the master race of the earth. Hitler got wildly excited over this. Also, Stalin when he later read the captured Nazi scientific reports on this. But my father would not support the Nazis and so refused to deal with them and sell them his great trade secret how this super health bread was created. The Vatican also gave a good write-up on this in their semi-official world newspaper L'Observatore Romano in 1956 in an article by W. Persegati writing on behalf of Pope Pius XII. Separately, Pope Pius XII wrote his strongest endorsement on this saying this was potentially the greatest news for mankind since the coming of Christ nearly 2,000 years ago. But Wash., D.C. as a barbarian government destroyed all the records left me by my father, letters from the Vatican, prominent scientists, labo reports from universities, etc. Wash., D.C. gave it their best shot to suppress this forever from the human race on earth. President Truman after leaving the White House told my father that he would have backed it from the White House but representatives from the food industry lied to him that this was of no value to American health. As President Truman commented about when he finally learned the truth about this food discovery, "I didn't think they would have the nerve to lie to the President of the United States!" A U.S. Senator from Illinois off the record told my father told how $20 million in bribes was paid to members of Congress and to heads of federal agencies to not back this since a prior federal health law if enforced would have forced all commercial modern mills in America to automatically have to license under my father otherwise or otherwise be closed down by federal law. The head of the U.S. Patent Office told my father that his staff had been paid off to not issue a patent on this process. When he found out, he ordered the U.S. Patent Office to issue an immediate patent on it. It was patented in 44 nations. However, my father never told how to make the unique equipment for this process or else the patent could not work for engineers. My father never lost control of the technology to his food process. I approved of what my father did and will never make public the trade secrets to this which are unique. Engineers could never duplicate my father's results. My father never corrected errors taught in milling engineering.
      When I told the Obama Administration to return $525,000 stolen from me by federal operatives who made the mistake of also stealing $25,000 from another businessman who they incorrectly thought was connected to me and threatened both of us with federal murder if we tried to stop this federal robbery of our business funds, this established multiple witnesses under law.  Wash., D.C. policy continued undr Obama was to suppress this Vatican endorsed food process until doomsday as they never wanted the American people or people of the world to get this Exodus 23:25 bread of God which could potentially give them good health and a long life for maybe up to all of mankind on earth. Obama's answer from the White House was likely what he thought was a funny joke. I had a federal murder attempt on my life as confirmed by witnesses. This was the Obama answer to my legal demand that my federally stolen $525,000 be returned to me and immediately as I needed it to reestablish my father's Vatican endorsed food process for the health of mankind and to establish a mighty new industry in America which would skyrocket the American economy and potentially create millions of new jobs for America as I had intended for America to be the world supplier for this super food to 7 billion people on earth. Thought I have reported various times in national reports about this federal theft of $525,000, it makes clear the intensely evil character of Obama that he never ordered C.I.A. which apparently was the federal agency using their dirty tricks to return this federally stolen $525,000 to me. If I had not been sharp, I would have been murdered by the Obama ordered federal murder attempt on my life. No one else in Wash., D.C. had any reason to order a federal murder on me except Obama who I demanded that he see this stolen $525,000 was returned to me and promptly. And you mean that some Americans are dumb enough to want to vote for the man in the White House who wants to wipe out the entire American race by continued suppression of this Vatican endorsed food process of my father?
     My industrialist father had sent me to military academies for eleven calendar years and everyone in military intelligence in Wash., D.C. knows who is the only man in America who spent eleven calendar years in military academies. That is my calling card in military intelligence. I have had and still do have many secret, well placed friends all over America. I protect their identities well from wrong parties. One of my military moles today supplied me a massive report on Obama's plans to seize national power and crush the American people forever and end America forever as a nation indepedent from foreign control and occupation. He plans to have a select group pretend to try and assassinate him. This will be used by federal operatives to stir up a race war between Blacks and Whites. Once the nation is in turmoil, he will declare martial law and special military forces he has secretly prepared will kill off potentially even all military veterans in America. As stated, the new military are to replace the old military in America. He is afraid of the veterans because of their training and he knows that he can't control them. To create a better cover for his massive military buildup to smash the American people with once he is ready, he had two civilian federal agencies order within the last six months at least 1.8 billion bullets for the rifles of his mercenary soldiers he plans to use to crush the American people forever. I was given also many other details how the Obama plan works to seize control of America and make it Soviet America as the Communists will totally control Wash., D.C. through Obama once he does this.
     I am letting out the Obama secret that will maybe put backbone in millions of Americans to fight a civil war against Obama if things go this far. Also, Obama is trying to crash the economy of America is why banks all over America have been secretly contacted to prepare for the crash of the American economy (but secretly engineered by Obama who will pretend innocense to collapsing America as a nation). Police units across America have been secretly organized to work with the Obama military as our national Gestapo once Obama crashes the American economy.
      I am no coward, but civil war is an ugly thing for America to win. Even if the good win, it will likely take years to rebuild the American economy into anything worth living under. God blessed me with lots of cunning and a good technical education to back up what I offer the American people to head off this pending planned civil war in America engineered and triggered off by Obama. I was trained militarily under the U.S. Army and have this wild background in military intelligence which I took to like a duck to water. No excuse why this can't be done. Have Congress appoint me a 5 star U.S. Army General. After all, Israeli Intelligence offered me years ago the rank of Colonel with the Israeli Army if I would join with them and leave America. Separately, I took the defector from the Moscow Institute For Nuclear Studies who was trained to train the top military commanders of the Soviet Union and had him train me the same as a Soviet general in nuclear warfare Soviet-style which Moscow still uses today as the basis for their many plans how to annihilate America if nuclear war breaks out between America and Russia. I am already better trained to stop Russia from nuclear attacking America than anyone else alive in America. And the Russians are far more clever than the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Pentagon give them credit for. I have tried to warn the Pentagon how deadly is the Russian threat, but the Pentagon is too conceited and arrogant thinking they know everything already. The Russians intend to take this Pentagon arrogance and use it to trick American defenses into the sudden annihilation of America by methods of nuclear attack the Pentagon is not anticipating. And our traitor C.I.A. years ago leaked out to foreign intelligence services the best way they judged to annihilate America with one nuclear bomb. I plugged that colossal security leak, but I am afraid too late to prevent Russia and China from picking up this angle to annihilate America with. There is one defense against it but I am the only military brain in America who knows how to set it up. So suddenly make me a 5 star general with the U.S. Army. I am very smart in military technology, military tactics, military intelligence, etc. but also under federal law, if Obama makes one move to set up his intended military takeover of America, I am the only man in America then with the authority to order his arrest for high treason, put him on trial, and after his conviction have him executed for high treason by a military firing squad. End of conspiracy. Americans live in a free nation, not Soviet America then. Once I know the American people are safe, I swiftly retire from this and my main interest is to build my Camelot Project as fast as I can. I believe in this project overwhelmingly as the best answer for America for now and far into the future. My heart is there, not in having to stop a conspiracy of high treason which just wastes my time from more important things, but I am the only person who knows how to totally block Obama and his scheme for total military dictatorship over America. Americans are weak on strategy. Tremendously brilliant to pass my Omni Law as fast as possible. I can also get the rank of a 5 star general through the Omni Law by national referendum. Once I have the authority, I can order the immediate arrest of Obama for high treason and any military or others connected with the Obama conspiracy to totally overthrow the U.S. Constitution and make Obama the Communist dictator of Soviet America for life.
     Time is very short. Obama hopes to be the new military dictator of America before the November election can occur. People you need to move fast. Send this report by email to all Americans and as fast as possible. Push hard for state legislatures to immediately vote for passage of the Omni Law before our highly corrupt U.S. Congress does. If enough states vote fast enough, Congress either like lightning votes for and returns the Omni Law for a proposed constitutional amendment to the states for ratification or else the states have a constitutional convention to pass the Omni Law by vote of the states or else vote to abolish (fire) the present government of America and set up a new constitutional government for the American people. Let me be chairman if things go this far which I hope not. I will see the One World Government crowd is frozen out of this and we have an honest new proposed national constitution that would make George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, etc. proud of.
      This is not the hour for excessive modesty. If the economy suddenly crashes, have Congress or the state legislatures suddenly make me the Economic Czar of America. I have been written up as "The Einstein of American Economy." I am very good at national economics. I don't like the man but Hitler used an idea originally suggested by Barnard Baruch for America but the Nazis listened and the Americans did not. I can stop overnight any economic crash with the Bernard Baruch trick and as soon as we stabilize things, I will proceed to set up the Jesus Money System used 4 times in history and the best monetary system ever seen in human history. No amateurs from Congress. The right moves have to be done fast if the American economy crashed by Obama can be saved from permanent national crash. Like Cincinnati of ancient Rome, I will briefly do what is necessary to save the economy of America and then back to my Camelot Project which I am totally committed to.
     Enough said. You can read the Omni Law on Nesara News. Look it up in their search box at the top left side where the archive of reports are listed. Put in Omni Law to read and copy it. Other reports of mine can be read by putting in Erasmus Of America into their searchbox. Or send an email to fastboomamericaneconomy@gmail.com and request a copy of the Omni Law sent to you. Finances are always needed for anything political in a nation. Financial backing can be made by check, etc. made out to NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679 . This is not the hour to stall and wait for God to do your job for you. Unless I am all wrong, the entire reason for the Bible from God is so we will develop character before God in this life. What character we develop here we will take with us to either live with God forever or else be damned by a disgusted God to hell instead. I cheated. I died once as a young man, bargained for my life with the Lord, and was given my life back. Talking with other people who died as witnessed by medicine, we all pretty much know the same things about death. I happen to love God for reasons many of you might not understand. But even if I did not, it is colossally dumb to reject the love of God in this life. You want God to be your friend and you part of His family for eternity, not to be thrown away as an evil soul who would stink up Heaven like a sewer rat if God would let you stay there forever. 
     Okay, pass along this report to everyone in America, help financially if you can as "late October" as I was informed today is when Obama wants to take over America. Of course if all America knows first, it is hard to outwit an nation knowing the tricks Obama plans to pull on America. Ask, why has Obama repeatedly blocked the revaluation of foreign currencies which would have been the antidote to the economic crash Obama is trying to engineer for America? Our news media is heavily censored or else you would know that America, Europe, etc. have been scheduled since maybe June of 2011 to have their economies restart and become far more prosperous and one name seems to keep blocking it. Obama is the hidden rat hidden behind the walls of Washington secrecy.
     I think President F.D.R. did make one very shrewd comment to the American people, "We have nothing to fear but fear itself." Stand up, start doing what needs to be done, and we can make the would-be military takeover of America disappear like a bad dream that could have become reality, but we blocked it from happening. I know law well is why I suggested the flanking move of briefly making me a 5 star general. I can arrest Obama then the second he tries anything! And have the boy shot for high treason!
        Yours for America, Erasmus of America (pen name briefly. Didn't seek what is about to happen. Logic said what had to be done to save America. I have given you the right, sound answer for America! God bless you and America! If we turn to God for wisdom and support, we will win in this clash of the American people against organized evil in America!)

3 comments:

siriusvoid said...

Maybe nobody noticed..
Obama (the hand picked successor to George Bush) IS ALREADY America's military dictator.
Bush enacted a few military changes that no one seems to have paid attention to.
He (Bush) basically inherited a disemboweled military. This reduction in personnel was begun by Cheney, as Sec.Def. in the GHWBush1 admin.
Bush1 and Clinton preferred funding and supplying UN 'coalitions' and NATO troops.
When GWBush2 couldn't field a coalition, he faked one, and arranged to conscript all available national guard members. - The 'State Militias'...
Created and gave DHLS authority over all US foreign and domestic intelligence including Military Intelligence, the CIA and the FBI.
He also created and funded 'off the books' private military, and spying, mercenary organizations. - Blackwater etc.
Giving them Carte Blanche, paying them top dollar (taken from taxpayers) and letting them operate with no congressional oversight. Renditions (Abu Graib etc.), Building up and protecting the Afghan heroin supply, then flying it to market in drones etc.
Obama never skipped a beat after assuming office.. In fact one could almost say he's better than GWBush2 at this dictatorship thing.
- Lest we forget, Romney is also a hand picked Bush crime family operative... Just like Clinton and Obama were.
Obama plays a pretty mean 'race-card'.. almost as well as Clinton.
But by now, most Americans have realised, racial issues were always nothing more than public brainwash.
Always follow the money. (It's the Economy Stupid!)... Nepotism MAY BE a valid issue, after all, their own MONEY and POWER are the ONLY things that truly matter to any of these people...
Anyway Obama now sits poised with unmanned military and spy drones flying our domestic skies, Federally funded paramilitary police forces are everywhere. Ready to do their paymaster's bidding. And NATO troops ready to back them up.
The national guard has been deployed overseas.. GWBush2 and Obama having waylayed them (re-enlisted them) in an ongoing series of illegal wars in the middle east.
A state of emergency even now, even still exists, enabling DHLS, or WHOEVER is 'president' (the current dictator). to do as he pleases, militarily, to US citizens, with impunity.

Anonymous said...

It's time to confront this Erasmus character for a full finanacial disclosure of the money he is requesting for NIFI. Something smells fishy!

Anonymous said...

I remember Erasmus asking for financial backing for putting full page ads in national newspapers so more people can push for the passing of this Omni Law. I would like to see this in the newspaper and will send in some money for this. It doesn't sound fishy at all to me...what smells fishy is what's in our government right now and where all of their financial backing came from.