Thursday, August 2, 2012

Time for a really big Wake up NOW!

Time for a really big Wake up NOW!

02 August 2012

I felt compelled to write a blog today in response to the Guest's blog about facing disappointment right now and asking for assistance.
And to also write some observations that I feel have made this
time a very confusing one for myself and many others.
First of all I would like to say that I felt well prepared as far as my awakening to be able to proceed through this time. I spent much time listening to Ian Lungold and hearing him speak about the changes we could expect from 2008 until this year 2012. And then he left the physical realm quite unexpectedly at the height of all of this. I remember him saying that those of us who were awake would have an easy time navigating through all of the changes that were to come. And this gave me much hope and reassurance, that I would be successful in completing this journey in ascending with humanity and the planet.
Well....easier said than done. As what Ian failed to mention or
most probably had no idea about was the extent to which the dark forces would be able to create a time-line loop in the year of 2008 that would appear to circumvent the nice and neat view of the predictions that the Mayan calender was saying would happen in each of the last of the nine waves. And I really must admit that these last years seem to have been a much bigger challenge for me than any of the asleep and unaware people that surround me in my life circles.
I remember being on such a high for a few years because I thought that my being here and knowing what I know would help so many people. I am a long distance vibrational healer, so I was looking forward to all of the people that I could help to heal and also wake up and be somewhat of a guiding light to. But the last years since 2008, all of the dreams that I had began to fall apart. Leaving me, and many of us, looking like the fool on the hill which certainly no one in their “right mind” would listen to. Oh my, what a surprise!
Well I managed to stick to my convictions, and set up a long distance healing practice, healing the subtle bodies, removing implants, cords and attachments. And also doing what ever came to mind that needed doing on the planet, with removing thought forms, negative energies and balancing energies all around the world.
And because I chose to do all of this for free (taking only donations) I have basically ended up homeless, losing everything in the material sense, including all of my animals who meant so much to me.
I am not writing this to complain about what has happened, but to preface something that is an observation I have. And that is to say that the awakened group of starseeds on the planet are in all sorts of different sets of circumstances. Some have been able to situate themselves in quite lovely settings with a much nicerView” of the world around them from which to watch this whole scenario. Others are in the middle, living as best they can within the system, with one foot in each of the worlds. And then there is another group who was willing or forced to leave the 3D construct behind and “hang on” and I mean “haaaaannnnggg onnnnn” holding on by only their bare wits until something happens, because they could not bear to play the game of the system any longer.
And these ones who have been hanging on for dear life are in
much pain in watching this whole painstaking long and tedious
process unfold which has taken so much longer than of us
thought or imagined. I mean we knew (or thought) of course
that 2012 would be the deadline, and now it seems as though
some are hedging that date as well. Really, though I do not
think that any of us could have imagined that the TRUTH
could be held back all of this time.
And as we have all been working, watching and waiting, we
have also become the ones that our families “move to the other end of the bench from” now so as to distance themselves from getting cooties from all of the crazy ideas we seem to believe in.
I am darn frustrated with all of this and as our “Guest” was saying that he really needed some sort of sign that “something” and I say “anything” is going to happen.
Anyone reading this wanting to respond, I would like to know where you are in the three positions that I catagorize here above.
Or are you behind door number 3 – (which really has no door) which has left you living on the edge of all of existence, not knowing how the heck you will make it just to stay sane and alive while watching everyone around you continues to be happy viewing inane television shows, chowing down the chips and living their mind controlled lives, going to work, paying taxes completely ignorant of anything beyond their material lives caring for nothing about the lives of others animals and
our dear planet Earth? 
I mean this really has been torture watching this for the past years, hoping that "anything" would happen!
I say it is time for a really big wake up NOW!
(please write door number 1, 2 or 3 at the beginning of your responses)

Are you behind door number 1 – nicely situated in some beautiful spot on the planet?

Are you behind door number 2 – able to hold some assemblage of “normalcy through this time? A successful straddler.
http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/time-really-big-wake-now

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am behind door three. I got out of the system ten years ago. I hung in trying to teach,I spoke in churches,family gatherings etc. Now I'm homeless My wife of 46yrs. has moved in with a girlfriend. The sheriff attacked Me with a swat team.The bank took 30 acres two houses. Used prisoners to empty My home and stole money and jewerly. Life has become very painful. All these people playing with the emotions of people like us should be punished. I'm sick and tired of all the lies and promises and the disregard I receive from people that used to look up to Me. I am exhausted,I'm 69yrs old.I refuse to collect s/s or anything from those scum in D.C. Long live the Republic!!!!!!!!!!!

siriusvoid said...

1, 2, and 3...
Living proof that all three realities can co-exist simultaneously.

Anonymous said...

Im sitting on a lawn chair over looking the pacific ocean. I'm living in the biggest most luxurious mansion ever imagined and I'm about to walk away from it all because I believe what I do. It all is meaningless. And I can be happy anywhere on the planet because I know for a 100% fact that this first domino is about to fall.
And when it falls every one around me will see my absolute joy and excitement and then I will be able to spread my wings and be the lightworker I am. The 3D world is exhausting sometimes. But we can pull away and meditate. I have an incredibley strong feeling in my heart that the first domino will fall Saturday August 4th at the Olympics. That's when everything changes.

Anonymous said...

Be careful of those strong feelings in your heart....

Best to take some TUMS and sleep on it.

LOL