Monday, August 6, 2012

Word of the Lord for August 2012

Phyllis Ford Carpenter’s Touch Ministries, Arlington, Texas
www.carpenterstouch.org 

Word of the Lord for August 2012
"There is about to be a turning of the tides: that which was on the bottom is about to rise up and take its rightful place and that which has been (on the top) highly exalted is about to plummet to the bottom. You must understand that everything that has been done up to now in your life has had a purpose and now during this major time of transition it’s about to give way to that which must be done according to my word. Even when you didn't realize it, my favor has been upon your life leading guiding and directing you and even revealing and unveiling all to you, so that you would know the most essential things right now. I have also been pointing out to you the things that must now be eliminated in your life and those things which are truly needed. The results of whether the right decisions were made have to do with what you believe and what your heart has been following after."

"There is so much deception in the land--people have become accustomed and drawn to the world’s system, its lifestyle, and its values. As a result many have fallen away and have dulled their perception of that which is good and that which is evil, and as a result false idols have been exalted before them and if they don't awake from their slumber it could further jeopardize their own faith. So much has been staged to appear good when it is in fact evil. Celebrations have been made to appear joyful when they in fact have become rituals of idolatry. Yes, there is a turning and a shifting of things to come with great reversals. But I have prepared ways of escape and I have provided the strategy to overcome the works of darkness so that the people may continue to arise from their state of slumber to receive the light of my gospel.”

Ephesians 5:10-17 (amplified version) And try to learn [in your experience] what is pleasing to the Lord [let your lives be constant proofs of what is most acceptable to Him].Take no part in and have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds and enterprises of darkness, but instead [let your lives be so in contrast as to] [a]expose and reprove and convict them. For it is a shame even to speak of, or mention the things that [such people] practice in secret. But when anything is exposed and reproved by the light, it is made visible and clear; and where everything is visible and clear there is light. Therefore He says, Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall shine (make day dawn) upon you and give you light. Look carefully then how you walk! Live purposefully and worthily and accurately, not as the unwise and witless, but as wise (sensible, intelligent people), Making the very most of the time [buying up each opportunity], because the days are evil. Therefore do not be vague and thoughtless and foolish, but understanding and firmly grasping what the will of the Lord is.

“Today’s question is: Who do men say that I am? And I ask you personally who do you say I am? Because the answers to these questions will point towards your choices, your understanding and even what you will stand for. Things have shifted tremendously within the last couple of days, it's a time to come out from among those who refuse to obey my word, those who refused to remove the high places of their idolatry and are determined to live their lives according to the dictates of their fleshly whims. So I say to you today. "Come out from among them and be separate," says the Lord. (Isaiah 52:11, Rev 18:4)

2 Corinthians 6:16-17 "And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? For ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you."

“Today I make my words clear--I love all of my people, and I have been longsuffering over them. My heart is to redeem them from all that is ungodly and breathe upon them new life so that none should perish. However, those who now continually sin and believe that no matter what the circumstances may be, that they will see eternal life in glory are deceived. I have spoken to my prophets in this hour and I have made it clear that the time has come when the actions of men have been weighed in the balances and found wanting. This is the time to turn and return, to come into the sheepfold, for the Master is calling those that are his. My grace has been extended for those who need to return so I say to you come in my beloved.”

“Those who are waiting for something to change and transform their lives without seeking spiritual growth and maturity must understand that they must also embrace with faith, the light of my word that is coming upon them. This is a time that you must determine what you will do and what will you stand for. Your spirit, if it is guided by the Holy Spirit will lead you onto the pathway that I have chosen. This is why you must be on the right course and moving in the right direction. Your ability to humble your ways and even look to me for what you will need is essential. Allow my glory to take you beyond the places you can’t go yourself.”

“This is an hour for deliverance, a great time of transition---many of you are transitioning into fulfilling your purpose and destiny. Transition and transformation during this time run hand in hand, you will not be able to successfully transition if you don't allow the process of transformation to take place.So let me complete in you that which must be accomplished. Yield and receive!!! It is the key to operating as my Manifested Sons in the earth.”

"Don't lose focus even with all of the storms that will be raging around you. There are some very important things to be aware of right now. It is not focused upon what is the enemies next move but how do you succeed? How do you overcome? How do you fulfill your calling as My Manifested Sons? How do you breakthrough?"

“The two important keys that you need right now is to trust in me and learn how to yield and receive me so that you may be able to conquer and overcome. I am strengthening you for the battles ahead and so that you may triumph in areas that cannot be done other than through me saith the Lord. Know that the keys of what I have placed into your hands are acquired through your faith and my word. Your trust and belief in me positions you for breakthrough, for breaking out, and for breaking beyond all the barriers that will be placed against you. But when you believe upon me many things will be possible. There are realms in me that you have yet to achieve but will be commonplace in the very near future. The key to becoming the Manifested Sons of God is directly connected with receiving me and believing upon my name. It is a fellowship that is clearly connected to Sonship, and a reality understanding your true identity.”

John 1:9-14 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Spiritual Leaders:

“And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand.” Matthew 12:25

“Remember that a house divided against itself cannot stand. This is the time when I will uncover those who refuse to listen to my warnings and continue in their iniquity as if no one knows what they have entangled themselves into—I am about to uncover that which is unclean and I will remove individuals who continue to rebel against my word and by their misconduct have caused the gospel to be blamed. In this hour the lives of others are literally hanging in the balance. There are some who are standing by eager to serve and eager to grow and understand righteousness. I will not have them waiting in vain. I say to you also to be careful, do not allow jealousy and strife to cause you to speak evil because what you say could be weighed against you, judge not--lest you enter into the same judgment. I am the one who judges the righteous and the wicked. I will determine who will go forth and whose hand I will strengthen. I have laid out a plan and a course for my people and it will not be hindered. I have observed those who have taken my grace and used it as a license to sin. Be careful for I am uncovering in this hour.”

To My Chosen

“To those of you who have served without looking for anything in return, I say to you prepare, for promotion will come and manifest in ways that you have ever fathom. You will enter into a place of divine supply even in the midst of an approaching famine. Know that I am making your way so that you will help prepare the way for others. I salute the times that you have pressed in for the sake of others so that they could be saved, filled and comforted. Your very compassion will bring forth great miracles and you will walk in me without reservation, without questions—possessing the land, the oil, the wine and the bread that comes down from the heavens. Hold on I am coming for you and yes there is a coming forth--before the coming.”

“This is a very important month of consecration and separation---of the wheat from the tares, the light from darkness, righteousness from sin, good from evil, as well as the sheep from the goats. The nations will be defined in this hour whether they be of great light or gross darkness and you will know one from the other. And those who will deny Israel will deny me, and will be held accountable. This is a time to break through, break out , and breaking beyond for those who have cried out to me and not lost the faith, your time has come and it will not be delayed. I have timed everything perfectly in the order that I have ordained for it to be, says the Lord.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN AND AMEN AND I AM READY