Tuesday, November 27, 2012

10 Yrs Of Heartburn & Drugs Over Like That (Snap!)

10 Yrs Of Heartburn & Drugs Over Like That (Snap!) 
 

 
One of my favorite TV shows when I was a kid was "I Dream of Jeannie."
For those of you who are much younger than me or haven't heard of it, the idea behind the show was an astronaut named Tony Nelson (played by Larry Hagman) has a mission go awry and crash lands on a deserted Pacific island.
He finds a fancy bottle, rubs it, and becomes master to the genie inside (played by the gorgeous Barbara Eden).
Jeannie makes life hell for Major Nelson and he often has to explain away strange occurrences that she's responsible for to the space program's curious psychiatrist, Dr. Bellows.
VERY funny stuff.
But what's NOT so funny is when this happens in real life.
Not with genies doing things like making cars drive by themselves, but when people are suffering REAL digestive symptoms that the mainstream medical community struggles to explain away.
 

The "Uhm, well, we're not sure" process
I know it might sound crazy, but when you have gut problems that are easily diagnosed with a blood test, x-ray or invasive procedure, you're lucky.
Not to be sick, but at least to know what you're faced with.
On the other hand, it's very frustrating to go through test after test, being poked in all your orifices and even suffer a lot of pain (believe me, colonoscopies and barium enemas HURT), only to have all the tests come back with a big fat zero.
So now what do you do?
Well, you'll probably be given some prescription medications to mask your symptoms and be referred on to another doctor.
And the cycle begins all over.
This can go on through three or more doctors, with each shrugging their shoulders. Heck, you might even be referred to a psychiatrist to see if your symptoms are all in your head!
Eventually you'll likely be given a catch-all label like IBS, sent on your merry way with prescriptions, and told to avoid any foods that seem to bother you.
Million dollar advice, huh?
 

It's NOT in your head
Abram Hoffer, the Father of Orthomolecular Medicine, once said, "If the patient has been to more than four physicians, nutrition is probably the medical answer."
Bingo!
The connection between food and health is the one thing that most modern medical practitioners completely overlook or ignore.
It's easy to see why.
Most docs take one basic course in nutrition in medical school. Just one! And you simply can't teach what you don't know.
They are, however, VERY well educated in Big Pharma's latest offerings. Pharmaceutical companies are major contributors to medical schools and continuing "medical" (aka drug) education for doctors.
This is a travesty. It's backwards. Because diet is the MAJOR cause or contributing factor in most gut problems as well as illnesses in other areas of the body. Here's why:
What you eat is absorbed into your bloodstream and transported all over your body from head to toe. When you eat foods that are nourishing and digest normally, that's a good thing and it helps encourage a healthy body.
But when you exist mainly on processed manufactured foods, fast food and hard to digest meals, a LOT of acid waste is created. These wastes are absorbed into your bloodstream, tissues and organs which makes it hard for them to function like they should.
And over time you create an internal environment that is ready to become a nice home for disease to flourish.
Plus, your intestinal flora can get way out of whack, which greatly compromises your immune system, exposing you to even more sickness.
So to say that diet doesn't affect your health is about as ridiculous as saying that your empty gas tank has nothing to do with your car dying in the middle of the highway in rush hour traffic.
 

From the horse's mouth
Here's a shocking story I got recently that perfectly illustrates this whole phenomenon.
Lis suffered 10 YEARS of heartburn, had test after test, and was given no solutions (except drugs) until now:
*******************
Hi Sherry,
I hope this reaches you. I wanted to write to you and share my experience with the Great Taste No Pain way of life.
I have suffered for about 10 years with constant heartburn, acid reflux, pain in my right side and constipation. I have always been someone who tries to eat well, buys organic and tries to stay physically active.
I have had every test under the sun and I kept being told there is nothing wrong with me. I was in so much pain last year I ended up in the hospital for four days. I was given a CT scan, endoscopy and upper GI X-rays - still nothing wrong.
My family physician prescribed Pariat for the heartburn and suggested I go and see a psychiatrist, perhaps I was too stressed out. I was stressed out alright, with the medical system!
At first I figured perhaps I was going crazy, who would give themselves pains like the ones I had!
I spoke with a friend who is a nurse and she suggested I try a gluten free diet which I did. This helped tremendously and I was able to get off the Pariat after a month of being gluten free.
However, it wasn't long before the heartburn began to return along with the pain, constipation and acid reflux. My doctor put me back on Pariat.
I decided that I was not going to take it and that I needed to try and find another solution. I do not feel well when I take Pariat and believe it harms my body. I have also heard that it can lead to pancreatic cancer.
I have an uncle who was recently diagnosed with esophageal cancer as a result of many years of living with acid reflux and heartburn and the medication and antacids he took did nothing to help him.
I decided then and there to take control of my life and so I began researching on the internet and came across your site
I have been following the Great Taste No Pain way of life for about two weeks now and the difference is absolutely incredible! I am beginning to feel better than I have in years. I have more energy and no longer take any medications or antacids.
I am also taking the Digestizol Max enzymes and Super Shield Probiotic which have made a huge difference.
I realize it takes time to undo the many years of harm that I have done but I'm just so happy to have found you and wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart :)
I feel like I have my life back.
Lis P. - Canada
*******************
Lis is living proof that your diet has a HUGE effect on your state of health.
By merely following the simple principles in the Great Taste No Pain health system, she watched 10 years of heartburn and pain disappear almost instantly--after hearing, "Uhm, we're not sure what it is but here's your medicine" for SO long.
Plus, she's benefiting from an additional enzyme boost from Digestizol Max.
People who have a long history of heartburn and antacid use (like Lis) often have a reduced ability to produce adequate enzymes, so she's giving her body help in that area.

And she's reaping the benefits of better balanced intestinal flora from Super Shield multi-strain probiotic formula as well.
 

If you have digestive issues and haven't gotten any answers, it's time to consider what should be the obvious.
When you do, a whole new world will be opened up to you...and like Lis you can feel like you have your life back.
To your health,
Sherry Brescia
PS: We're now on Facebook! Like us here:
-
https://www.facebook.com/GreatTasteNoPain.HolisticBlendsInc
PPS: Robert likes how I "give 'em hell" and he's got less belly fat to boot:
Dear Sherry,
Thank you for your frank emails.
When I was young, we kids used to love hearing President Truman telling of the greedy bankers and Big Biz. He got the nickname "Give-em-hell Harry."
Likewise I love hearing you expose Big Pharma and Big Chow.
I've come to lovingly call you "Give-em-hell Sherry."
Best regards,
Robert

PS: After following your advice, my belly fat is finally going away---at last! Thanks.
*******************
Check out THOUSANDS of Great Taste No Pain success stories here.
=====================
Years of junk foods, meats, alcohol and soft drinks results in a decrease in your body's ability to produce digestive enzymes. This can result in daily painful gas, bloating, heartburn and constipation no matter how otherwise healthy your diet is! Digestizol Max can help turn that around for you fast. Its effective blend of 14 plant-derived enzymes and soothing herbs will help carry out the job of digestion and keep you feeling great! Learn more about Digestizol Max here.
====  
Got low energy? Brain fog? CRS disease? You just may be low in in just one vitamin. One out of four people are. Read more about this deficiency and how you can help turn that around FAST.
====  
Want the best probiotic on the market today? Then learn why Super Shield outshines all the rest here. 
====  
Gluten has been linked to hundreds of health problems, including autoimmune diseases. If you are gluten sensitive or have an autoimmune disease, see what avoiding gluten can do for you.  Great Taste No Gluten will make gluten avoidance easy, while giving you 160 of the world's best gluten-free recipes to make you love every bite of your gluten-free life. Learn more about Great Taste No Gluten here.

Want case studies?  Here are a few THOUSAND health turnarounds for you to marvel at.

Haven't taken the Great Taste No Pain test drive?  Why not?  Get over to
- http://www.greattastenopain.com/freereports/ and feel the power of Great Taste No Pain.

Want to read past articles? Here they are.
* Forward this email to the people you care about the most!
(c) copyright 2012 Holistic Blends  
- http://www.greattastenopain.com/great.asp
- http://www.greattastenogluten.com/great.asp
- http://www.bluerockholistics.com

Orders: 1-315-295-1236
====================  
**The FDA has not evaluated all of these statements. The contents of this email are not to be considered medical advice and are for educational purposes only. If you are experiencing health challenges, always consult your doctor for medical advice and follow it even if it contradicts the contents of this email.**
=================================
Pain-Free Living is a permission-based newsletter. The only way to receive it is to request it here   

No comments: