Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Wi-Fi Symbol on your Credit Card



Wi-Fi Symbol on your Credit Card

YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING. WATCH VIDEO AND CHECKYOUR CARDS.
Check your newer credit cards for the Wi-Fi Symbol on it.
Subject: RFID Credit Cards IMPORTANT
I read this about a couple weeks ago, and then checked mycards for the little "Wi-Fi Signal Icon" on each one. I found nonew/that signal on them, but I was determined to watch for it when my cards camein on renewals. Well, yesterday I got my CHASE SLATE card AND THERE IT WAS ! Myfirst time to see it. I'll not activate that card after seeing this. I guessI'll go to the bank and see if I can replace it w/a non Wi-Fi (Radio FrequencyCard)....?
Thought all my contacts ought to see this if you've notalready seen this demo....wow!

No comments: