Sunday, December 2, 2012

On The Long-Term Planning Of The Powers That Be


On The Long-Term Planning Of The Powers That Be

How We Conspiracy Researchers Study Those Who Control Our Planet


by William Dean A. Garner 


Folks label me a “conspiracy theorist.” Personally, I find  it amusing, because someone who submits a theory has already amassed a lot of good, hard data, studied it carefully, made sense of it, and is now presenting it to the worldwide public, to We The People. Calling me a “conspiracy theorist” is, by default, elevating me to the highest level of my profession, and without my proper consent.

I prefer to call myself a conspiracy hypothesist, because I leave open the possibility that what I say might be absolutely inaccurate.
Even though I seriously doubt it.
Onward: I study who runs the world and how they do it. When I began my research some 32 years ago, it was strictly anecdotal: going to the library (a real one, yes) and spending 1-2 hours a week on a Friday or Saturday, and reading up on Dr. Zbigniew Brzezinski and his pals. With time, though, I was drawn down many a deep, dark rabbit hole and, of course, down I went. More than once, I should add.
Only a fool does things like this.
Or an intrepid explorer. We all know what happens to most of them: they disappear into the great unknown and are never heard from again. Some of us, though, seem to slip through the barrage of oncoming daggers and missiles, and live to tell our tale.
Hubris aside, I love to look around and just see things, take in everything around me, let it all ferment in my subconscious, what I call my inner CHILD, and then allow this CHILD to make sense of it and share with my conscious self again the results of the fermentation, usually something quite delicious.
Over the years, I began to see patterns of behavior, some that were fascinating, others that disturbed me to my core. At first I couldn’t see much, looking at history in the short term, say, a few years or even a decade or two. But when I pulled back and looked at the big picture, looking deep into the past, way back hundreds of years, the dots of circumstantial evidence I was gathering formed into distinct patterns that no good researcher could ignore.
As a former scientist, trained in biophysics, I use the earth-based scientific method to study behaviors and actions and events. I say earth-based because much of what we’re taught is just plain wrong. To say it’s inaccurate is silly. It’s intentionally meant to be wrong and to mislead us scientists in our studies. The powers that be have ensured this.
Nonetheless, I start with an idea or thought, based on some observation I’ve had. Then I’ll observe this “thing,” whatever it may be, for a certain period of time, and ask a few questions about it, maybe posit a hypothesis or two. I test my hypotheses by doing more and more research, asking harder questions, talking with experts on the subjects and themes, consulting with insiders and whistleblowers, and then talking things over with my inner CHILD.
From here, I make an exhaustive study of this “thing” and keep an eye out for anything that stands out. When things happen once, i.e. stand out, I may not think too much about it. When it pops up a few times, I start thinking, Aha, a coincidence? And then I remind myself that there are no coincidences in life. If I study the phenomenon over many decades or even hundreds of years, say, the history of the powers that be, I see very definite patterns of behavior. Again, these cannot be ignored.
This method of long-term study is the only way to examine the machinations of the powers that be. If you look at their actions over a few years, a decade or two, you may see a few items that stand out, but when you look at the big picture, i.e. over hundreds of years, you see how they plan, act and react. They’re very methodical, these powerful men. They have to be.
There are a thousand different conspiracies going on at any one time, and some of those do fail. One good example is the attempt to install the League of Nations after WWI. It imploded on a large scale, this attempt to form a one-world government and bring all the citizens of the world under a single umbrella, a mononation.
But something curious happened after this “failure”: the powers that be were patient and diligent, and they planned and schemed over the next 20 years, ushering in the United Nations.
There are thousands of examples, but you get the picture. The big picture, hopefully.
The powers that be are a group of dynastic men in Rome who have controlled the world since the mid-1500s, and they have done it to perfection, all those little failures aside. I admire their handiwork, their patience and diligence, their carefully planning and executing each step, never giving up. These are the traits of a true craftsman, an artisan. Or simply a determined oppressor.
In these articles, I am choosing to focus on the powers that be, and to share with this audience my research findings. I welcome all input, positive and negative. Don’t hold back, because the more you share, the more deep questions you ask, the more I can and will share and report.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/11/29/on-the-long-term-planning-of-the-powers-that-be/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

**"The powers that be are a group of dynastic men in Rome who have controlled the world since the mid-1500s..."**

"...'Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

"'For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.'" -Revelation 18:2,3

"And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth." -Revelation 18:24

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, 'Come out of her, My people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

"'For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.'" -Revelation 18:4,5