Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The people are NOT READY for the Up-Coming Times


TOLD at end of “The GREAT VISION”

Filed Under : Uncategorized by Living Documents
Nov.19,2012
On the 3rd day of the vision I've shared, I was shown the Government (Federal)….n over-all over-head view of Washington, DC.
At this, at the SAME TIME….The Creator God’s VOICE “THUNDERED” into my brain with THESE EXACT WORDS:

“THE DANGER FROM WITHOUT IS NO WHERE N E A R AS GREAT as from W  I  T  H  I  N  !!!"
(If i knew how to underline the word “NEAR”, I WOULD !)

OUR GOV. MENTS are SO CORRUPT, it STICKS TO HI HEAVEN, folks…..and JUST got WORSE!
But the majority has spoken.
Again, the FASTEST “way” was the Chosen way.

I was FLAT OUT on the floor during this (“part 3″).  AND HIS WORDS FELT LIKE I WAS BEING FORCEFULLY 
P  R  E  S  S E  D into the rug and cement pad below it.
It was THAT STRONG!
I began crying.  BAWLING, really.  I asked:  “God, why are You showing all this to me!?”

HIS REPLY:  “The people are NOT READY for the Up-Coming Times. To BE Ready, they must:  
READ THE WORD OF GOD…DAILY!
Pray, ON YOUR KNEES…DAILY!
BELIEVE ALL YOU READ In MY Word…DAILY!
IF they do this, they WILL BE PREPARED!”

At that, the 3 day vision ended.
All this in the early 1970s.

Since, MOST HAS HAPPENED.
The “Warm-Up” PART!  The parts that SHOULD have gotten your attention LONG ago.  (Few paid attention).
Are you NOW!?

Do NOT Believe A WORD I SAY….TEST ME!   
                                                                                    
Red Elk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get the net.