Saturday, March 16, 2013

NESARA or bust?


NESARA or bust?

16 March 2013
It seems like, while all the talk among lightworkers lately is about NESARA, there has been a lot of talk in my immediate household about money recently as well. Generally, I have never found myself without the resources to get through my life. I have always had a place to live, clothes to wear, food to eat, and enough to spare for entertainment, vacations and spirituality. I tended to keep very good track of my finances as a child, and was taught good money managing skills in school and by my parents. All of this came very naturally to me and I was never quite the impoverished student that I was expecting to be at some point. In fact, I generally managed to do quite well for myself.

Being unemployed, in a foreign country, and dependent on the good graces of people that I am still getting to know has put money in another perspective. One of the them is currently dependent on parental aid, and the other is about to be between careers and considering going back to school. Additionally, socioeconomic discussions appear to be a major stress factor. I considered a recent entertainment only purchase and wondered if it had been a wise investment. It appears that the stress of others' finances was starting to get to me. Just them I looked down on the street and found a $20 bill.

This is the second time that I have manifested $20 when I have been feeling stressed about money. It appears to be the denomination of choice when spirit wants to send a message. I walked home feeling just a bit lighter. I don't know when the current finacial system will end, but I do know that GOD will not forget about any of us. :)


Namaste
http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/nesara-or-bust

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I KNOW WHAT I WANT & I KNOW HOW TA GET IT"!!!

IIIIIII

WANNNAA BEEE

ANARCHY

-Johnnie Rotten (1977)

-"Illumined" BEWARE We're "under the wire"-Anon

Anonymous said...

Bankrun in Cyprus... they just stole money from savers... on a Saturday nonetheless. The trust is gone. If Nesara is real... it better manifest this week. This Cyprus pebble will cause a Tsumani of Financial Terror. The potential for catastrophe is too great.

Anonymous said...

If only this "manifesting" worked for the hundreds-of-thousands of homeless men, women and children starving on the streets in our country. :/ I guess GOD forgot about them?

Anonymous said...

NESARA does not exist and never has. You people are fools for believing this nonsense. Better read Revelations in the Bible and see what you're in for. It ain't pretty!