Tuesday, March 19, 2013

NJ Congressman: DHS must explain ammunition and armored vehicle purchases


NJ Congressman: DHS must explain ammunition and armored vehicle purchases
Published on Mar 16, 2013


NJ Congressman Leonard Lance (R - 7th District) says that Janet Napolitano must explain to Congress why the DHS has purchased 1.6 billion bullets and 2700 armored vehicles for domestic use. The purchase of thousands of fully automatic rifles for the DHS should also be explained. Note that these are described as "personal defense weapons", while less lethal weapons in the hands of US citizens are described as "assault rifles". He made this statement at the Morristown Tea Party Organization 4th anniversary gathering, Friday, March 15th at the Whippany, NJ VFW.

______________________________________________________________________________________
WND EXCLUSIVE
Even left finds DHS ammo buy 'very troubling'
Billions of bullets and growing police force not just a right-wing bogeyman
“We see a militarization of the U.S. police forces here in the United States, and it’s a very troubling tendency.”
Medea Benjamin, noted leftist founder of “Code Pink”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, when it was thought that it was for use against 'the People, members of Congress didn't express any concern.

It could be established for those found violating their fiduciary duties as public "servants".

Their puppet masters are defeated.
I nave only my inner self to justify that comment because their power will not exist in my paradigm of reality so they get none of my energy.

Everything I see, in my paradigm, is for my benefit.

I know that if I made everything I see be against me, then in my power to create my future with my thoughts, that's what I'd end up with.

So I choose to focus my thought energy on the outcome I seek, and that's why everything I see is for my benefit because that is the future I am creating for me.

I changed my thoughts years ago, and as I see people complaining of chemtrails, I don't see them anymore and I know what they look like. If a stray chemtrail enters into my reality, I make it clear to the Universe that that chemtrail does not belong here. It dissipates and I go on with my life without looking for more and enjoying what I've created.