Monday, March 4, 2013

YOU ARE MY CHILD


YOLANDA BALLARD
AT THE FATHER'S FEET

Melbourn, Florida
http://www.roarnworship.com



YOU ARE MY CHILD

March 4, 2013

Ask and you shall receive; knock and the door will be opened; seek and you shall find. In order to receive you must do your part. When you take the first step, I will be there to take your hand to lead you to the next. 

Imagine being held in the arms of a loving father who cares about your every need! This is hard for some because they never experienced this type of love, but I am here to tell you that I am the Father that you never had. I have the love to give you that you have never experienced before; an unconditional love not earned by your conduct or performance. 

Once that you have become a son or daughter of Mine you are in My arms forever! Nothing can ever separate you from My love; neither death or life, or power or principality, nothing! So I call you to My side, and ask you to let down your guard, and allow My love to flow into your heart. Allow yourself to just bask in My love so that I can heal you, and renew you, refresh you, invigorate you, and bring you to life once again! 

For many have had a struggle in warring with the enemy, and many have done this battle in their own strength, not relying on My grace alone. Many have fought the fight beaten down from being abused by wicked taskmasters or family members who never knew of My love, so they were not able to share My love. 

This is the day for My people to rise up and be the people I called them to be. This is the day for My people to come forward, and receive all that I gave My life for them to have. This is the day to be counted as one of the family of God, to be delivered of the orphan mentality, and to receive the experience of being a part of a true and loving family. 

You might experience abuse from others in My family just because they are working through their own issues, but you must love them anyway, just like you want to be accepted, and loved right where you are. Yes, this is the day to be counted as one of My children, to let down the walls and receive My love, to quit punishing yourself for past mistakes, and forgive yourself. 

You must not act like an unloving god who punishes without lovingly correcting and nurturing. Don’t treat yourself in a way that I would never do, for that is idolatry, and it is witchcraft and control. Let go and allow My love to flow through, for this is the hour for restoration, and healing to flow like never before. I am rising up an army, but they first must know My love experientially before they can love others, and they must be strong in My love to pull down the strongholds of the enemy!

No comments: