Saturday, April 26, 2014

Look out for Sunday morning Iraqi time

Salam alaikum brothers and sister, I just finish call with Zuhair to get latest update on where this happen and go. He say “Sunday morning it is expected to go” he ask me to keep calm, not be volatile with speaking to public journalist and ones i have spoke to keep them from telling story.

He know I shame them by media writing the story so he get his team in order to do what was to be done since January 2014. Indicated me that we see price increases for first two weeks once is live. I not sure how much but I just care it happens.

Look out for Sunday morning Iraqi time.

Shukran Jazeelan
Samer Al-Shammari
------------------
Omegaman: this is a confirmation from what i heard from my Platform...Hong Kong.
Posted by FORO DINAR GURUS at 7:45 AM

No comments: