Sunday, April 27, 2014

URGENT! A SPECIAL MESSAGE TO THE GOOD PEOPLE OF BUNKERVILLE

URGENT!   A SPECIAL MESSAGE TO THE GOOD PEOPLE OF BUNKERVILLE


Steve, a WOE message from the Lord yesterday and this morning.
When I asked Him to confirm, He said:  "This is My 'clarion' call."
I did not know what this meant, so I looked it up:  Loud and clear: a clarion call to resistance.
He asked me to read Micah twice yesterday and again today, and so I did.
I quote Micah 2:1-2, which is precisely what is happening in Bunkerville.....
Woe to them that devise iniquity,
and work evil upon their beds!
When the morning is light, they practice it
Because it is in the power of their hand.
And they covet fields, and take them by violence;
and houses, and take them away
So they oppress a man and his house,
Even a man and his heritage

Here are the words I received from the Lord for this situation:

"The people of Bunkerville need to repent and pray to Me with all their hearts. The world will see the work of My hand, not the works of men. If they will turn to Me and trust Me, I will avenge them as I have My chosen remnant from days of old.

These are the days I have warned of, the beginning of sorrows. This is My call to repentance on a nation that I am weary of withholding My anger any longer. This is My call to a refreshing to those who have fallen away and mercy those who do not know Me. I have heard the shofar. My warriors are near and My hand is not far.

This is My final call to repentance to a nation of iniquity before My day of wrath. This is America's door to revival. America, I knock at Bunkerville and ye shall open the door to your hearts for your salvation is near. Make haste. Do not delay. You will be My witness to a nation in darkness and its enemies within."

Praise be to God the Father, the Son, Jesus the Christ, and the Holy Ghost.
MAKE SURE YOU ALL LISTEN TO THE SONG OF THE DAY, AND HUMBLE OURSELVES AND PRAY!

Apr 14, 2014

No comments: