Friday, April 25, 2014

WildDuck:

WildDuck:
 if you had unlimited and unfettered power and were above all laws for generations, how hard would you fight to stop from loosing that power, that is what the hill climbing herbivore was talking about, and the closer you get to losing it all forever would you not pull out all the stops to delay and then after that what's left oh yeah .....GCR
 :  been stalled for 12 years with each stall we get closer to the destination. those that have been in this for more the 20 minutes can see that we are really close to crossing over, not sure what our world is going to look like on the flop. it is going to be way different. for sure

Bank Story

 the teller was goin little obvious for me to exchange my vnn.    asked twice how much I had and asked if I had it on me lol… then wanted me to use their branch lol …also saw the screen it said they can only handle max of 20 mil vnn…. remember tony said done banks won't be able to handle the large amounts we have…Still was funny tho she was making it obvious they wanted it

No comments: