Saturday, August 23, 2014

THRIVE: Can Cannabis Cure Cancer?




Dear Thrive Movement,

A few weeks ago one of our dearest friends was diagnosed with metastasized cancer. Since his call I have been researching all I can about the curative power and potential of cannabis- which is the healing route he has chosen.

I am sharing what I am learning here with the hope that my research is beneficial to you. We all know someone affected by cancer or other life-threatening diseases and many are now looking outside traditional Western medical structure for solutions.

What follows is what I have uncovered so far in my quest to understand, "Can cannabis cure cancer?"


Toward a thriving world,

 Kimberly, Foster and The THRIVE Team



  
      Like us on Facebook     Visit our blog     Follow us on Twitter    
  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As well, extract of Reishi Mushroom contains polysaccharides, which activate natural killer cells that identify and kill foreign bodies, and stimulate production of tumor-necrosis factors TNF, a group of cytokines that can cause death to cancer cells.