Monday, August 25, 2014

TNT --- BUCKING HORSE

Bucking Horse:I don't want to mislead anyone in any way but my xe currency app is showing currency changes which are set and not moving. Very strange! The US dollar, the euro, the new zeeland dollar, and the Canadian dollar all have the same values. The dong is showing about .55 and the dinar is showing 10 dollars.

 This may end up being nothing but with it being Sunday and the cme down and an announcement that should be made in a couple hrs in Iraq I have my fingers crossed, my legs crossed and my heart crossed and I'm not even catholic. Lol.  Caution Imo

The other currencies of interest like the Indonesian rupiah shows a dollar. Mmmmm. And the Indian rupee is a little higher too. Mmmm. Wonder if something is for real. This is crazy since I've never seen anything like this before. Still I caution everyone. Maybe it is a glitch. The ZIM shows around 30 cents.

Hey guys, I know it sounds unbelievable and maybe we find out that it is but I was just remembering the article that said they could back their currency with no ceiling. Mmmm and if it were 10.00 it would be much less confusing than say 4.00. Genious really just come out one to one and just move the decimal point!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe anyone believes this clown. He is never right. Disinformation