Thursday, October 1, 2015

Television's Crime Series Follows NWO Actions

Television's Crime Series Follows NWO Actions


If you get watching the present Crime Series Television Programs you will see the layout of what is happening in America and around the world for what we are coming to.

Some have been in the past series yet it is more imposed on this present season.

If you watch those that I watch then you will get some answers of what will be occurring, however you will have to look for those shows yourself.

2 comments:

slaveman said...

Turn the Tee Vee off. Cut the cord. There, fixed it for ya.

Dan said...

Maybe you do not see the way I do, and I am not going to Amish and not know a single thing of what is going on.
What I have not heard, seen, or read on the NWO I can interpret in the TV as what will be happening, and when it does I was right, so they are releasing the info to us, but you have to interpret it just as in those investigator shows.