Wednesday, March 29, 2017

To Kevin --- RE: Mission Priorities, Militias, and Continental Marshals



By Anna Von Reitz
 
Kevin-- you and your friends are correct that you SHOULD be working first on getting your counties organized. That is precisely the mission I asked Bruce Doucette to undertake almost a year ago. And I gave him contact with the oldest functioning Post-Civil War Jural Assembly to help develop a solid program for all the other counties to follow. 

That is what I focused on as the most urgent need. Instead of getting in contact with the already up and functioning and correctly organized Jural Assembly in Michigan, he and Roger Dowdell and others spent months blithering around trying to re-create the wheel. 

When Bruce discussed the Continental Marshals program with me, I assumed that he knew what he was talking about and that he was NOT talking about the state militias which are a separate force and work in a separate jurisdiction. 

I agree with you that the priority SHOULD be to organize the state militias and to do that in tandem with organizing the Jural Assemblies. For your information every American above the age of 21 is expected to either join their state militia and carry a gun or work in a support position.  

It therefore makes sense that you build the militia at the same time you build the jural assemblies -- but since they didn't do what I asked them to do with the jural assemblies, diddly squat got done organizing the militias, too. 

By all means, run don't walk -- get your local county jural assembly and your local militia set up and functioning FIRST. 

The reason that I thought we were organizing Continental Marshals TOO was that most of the crimes that are causing so much suffering-- identity theft, foreclosures, bank fraud, unlawful conversion of assets, kidnapping and inland piracy are all crimes that occur in international jurisdiction. 

It is for lack of "Federal" aka "Continental Marshals" that the vermin are having a field day, so that is why I thought the push was on the form the Marshals Service. 

You guys must be thicker than bricks when it comes to doing your own research.  If you are looking for "Federal Postal District Courts" why don't you bother to put those words into your search box and visit a few browsers? 

These courts not only exist, I have served on them in the past. 

Thanks to Russell Gould we have never completely lost our Federal Postal District Courts. And thanks to my husband and me the rats have not been able to successfully claim that our land jurisdiction states no longer exist. 

I have been working very hard in international jurisdiction for months to reclaim our assets from the IMF and the UNITED STATES bankruptcy.  I have been working equally hard to secure funding for all 50 states and 3100 counties and everything we need to be fully operational again. 

I can't do it all. 

So here is what I suggest-- you guys who joined the Marshals program thinking it was the state militias--- just leave and turn your attention to building your county jural assemblies and your local militias and after that, work on building your state assemblies and state militias. 

You should all have plenty to do and thanks to me and the 50 States Claim you should shortly have what you need to do the work in paid positions with offices and support. 

What I further suggest is that you leave the Marshals program alone and stop blaming Marshal Haywood. I have investigated and she did absolutely nothing wrong.  

The people who are now blaming her are the very same ones who failed in the mission I gave them-- organizing the counties and militias. That suggests to me that (1) they are unable or unwilling to follow simple instructions and do the grunt work or (2) it was their intent to mislead and undermine the effort from the start. 

Either way, Bella Haywood has done her actual job and done it well and the Continental Marshals program will continue under her guidance and under the authority of the Federal Postal District Courts.  Those who want to work in international jurisdiction and think they have the experience to qualify are welcome to apply and those who have been successfully vetted into the program are welcome to stay or go as they please. 

We will not gild any lilies or bow to what amounts to a witch hunt and ill-informed public opinion. 

Any idea that you have that I am ill-informed or "just making things up" needs to be tempered with the certain knowledge that I have been in these trenches since you were a child and if I was wrong about any it, talking through my hat about ANY of it, I would have been arrested like so many others have been and would be cooling my jets in a federal jail like Thomas Deegan and so many others. 

The proof is in the pudding. 

And available on the internet if you bother to read the Rogue Sabre Special Ops Report and bother to plug the words "Federal Postal District Court" into your browser

No comments: