Monday, March 27, 2017

WHAT AISLE IS THE POLISH SAUSAGE IN?


WHAT AISLE IS THE POLISH SAUSAGE IN?

 
Everyone seems to be in such a hurry to scream 'prejudice' these days................

A customer asked, "In what aisle can I find the Polish sausage?"

The clerk asks, "Are you Polish?"

The guy, clearly offended, says, "Yes I am. But let me ask you something.
 
If I had asked for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian?
 
Or if I had asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?
 
Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was Jewish?
 
Or if I had asked for a Taco, would you ask if I was Mexican?
 
Or if I asked for some Whiskey, would you ask if I was Irish?"

The clerk says, "No, I probably wouldn't."

The guy says, "Well then, because I asked for Polish sausage, why did you ask me if I'm Polish?" 

The clerk replied, "Because you're in Ace Hardware."

3 comments:

outlawjjsmith said...

KEEP IN MIND THAT ALL PROCESSED MEATS AND THAT INCLUDES HAMBUGER, SAUSAGES, HOTDOGS, GROUND PORK, ANY KIND OF SANDWICH MEATS CONTAIN HUMAN DNA, GO BACK AND READ THE ARTICLE THAT WAS POSTED RIGHT HERE ON NESARA.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Good one and Yup, Vegan all the way!

Anonymous said...

OUTLAWJJSMITH: IT'S A JOKE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! PARTY POOPER! GET A LIFE!