Monday, July 2, 2018

DREAM WARNS US TO PRAY FOR AMERICA


PROPHETIC DREAM WARNS US TO PRAY FOR AMERICA 

Harvest White
July 2, 2018
On July 1, 2018, at 2:30 am, I had a terrifying dream that I was at an academy awards show in a large mega church.  All the “Who’s Who” were there in the audience, all dressed up and glamorous.
Then the scene quickly changed. As I was standing in the audience, an usher frantically motioned to my husband to come upstairs. He frantically ran to the top of the mega church balcony stairs. I knew something was wrong so I quickly followed and ran as fast as my legs would carry me to the top of the stairs. 
As I approached the top, I saw my seven-year-old daughter, whose name is Love Truth, laying lifeless on the ground. Then I heard a first responder say, “Her heart is not beating and she has no pulse”.
Then, from the top of the balcony stairs, I quickly turned towards the church audience and cried out in a mother’s desperation, “It’s my seven-year-old daughter!  I need you to pray RIGHT NOW!”
I had no regard for what was going on in their church service and immediately cried out for them to pray with urgency.  I woke up with terror in my heart and an urgency to pray!
Recently, I’d been asking the Lord to help me have a burden to pray for my nation. As I pondered the dream, I immediately felt in my spirit that this was a call to pray for America as if it was my very own beloved child. 
I believe my daughter, whose name is “Love Truth”, symbolizes America as lifeless with no heartbeat and without a pulse because we have not embraced a love of the truth. 
I believe there is an urgent call of desperation that needs to go out to the church that we must stop all meaningless and unprofitable works and begin to cry out for our nation as if it were our own child who is in grave danger.

Author: Harvest White

Harvest is an author, wife and mother. She offers seminars and workshops on the importance of preparing our hearts and our homes for the coming storm.

No comments: