Thursday, July 5, 2018

Gig Line Time -- Late Report Doozie!


By Anna Von Reitz


I'm a Big Girl when it comes to the crap the governments of the world pull.  But I have to admit, this report from Abel Danger addressed to General Kelly is flat out the most fully detailed abstract report of the Great Muck that I have ever seen come across my desk.  

Abel Danger hit it all.  From all directions. 

If you were waiting for Something Big on the Fourth of July --- here it is, enough to bring down the whole Dog Pile, and finally, the goods on N. M. Rothschild and the US Patent Office is oozing out all over the pavement, like evidence of a giant squashed bug. 

Read on, Campers!  Spread the word.  I am so excited, and to quote the Pointer Sisters, I think I like it.  I'm ready.  Let's go, go, go! 

https://www.abeldanger.org/kelly-308-franchising-the-truth-rothschild-mkultra-patents-sercos-pig-farm-con-air-swat/

No comments: