Tuesday, October 30, 2018

The Great Silver Mystery…REVEALED!


IUV
Let me start off by saying that what I am going to postulate should not in any way be considered fact…because I am not in possession of proof. I am merely postulating on where all the mystery silver comes from to be sold on the physical silver market.
Since the early 2000’s almost every serious silver analyst has been pounding the table that there is no above ground silver available and it is the “buy of a lifetime”. But at the same time, silver prices never seem to live up to their expectation. Of course, anyone with an ounce of common sense can see that the COMEX and LME silver markets are rigged by a powerful cabal of bankers (and others) that seem to be above the law (or more likely, in collusion with the law), but at the end of the day physical silver must be delivered for industrial applications and investors taking possession. So where does it all come from? ….I think I may have stumbled upon the answer!
After a grueling day of watching another COMEX silver rigging operation in late December, I turned on the History Channel for some mindless entertainment. The program that was running was called “Lost Worlds – Secret Cities of the A-Bomb” (you can buy it here http://store.aetv.com/html/product/index.jhtml?id=76496). It was an investigative piece on the Manhattan Project focusing on the Top Secret city that was built in Oakridge, TN and a facility called Y-12. The program was interesting to me, but one part specifically made me jump up out of my seat and run to my computer to find out what it was all about...continue article here

No comments: